Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, and I don't think we will. But perhaps we will get it earlier than the end of the month :confused:
Same here. No vin. EDD is still 6/1-6/21. My SA did tell me today that the production for my car is scheduled for early June so I should get my car before the second half of June. A date that I heard in the past was June 2. Not sure how much I should believe that at this point.

Tesla Delivery Team reached out to me to ask me to upload my insurance and they confirmed my car will be delivered in June.

MY Blue/white/19 inch/5 seat/no FSD/no tow.

Anyone order from Temecula? We placed our order for our MYLR (Black/Black, 19's, 5 seat, no FSD/Hitch) on 5/15. We had a delivery date within a few days of Jun 14-30 and then Jun 22-30 and then it went back to original of 4-11 weeks (with all the system glitches). We're using our own financing (NavyFederal) and have our pre-approved check in hand. No SA assigned, that we know of. There's been little to no information from our customer experience manager and I'm dying for our new vehicle (along with everyone else who's waiting on their order). Just trying to gain insight as hubby is a DI and we REALLY need to be able to plan for delivery.

Thanks!

Anyone order from Temecula? We placed our order for our MYLR (Black/Black, 19's, 5 seat, no FSD/Hitch) on 5/15. We had a delivery date within a few days of Jun 14-30 and then Jun 22-30 and then it went back to original of 4-11 weeks (with all the system glitches). We're using our own financing (NavyFederal) and have our pre-approved check in hand. No SA assigned, that we know of. There's been little to no information from our customer experience manager and I'm dying for our new vehicle (along with everyone else who's waiting on their order). Just trying to gain insight as hubby is a DI and we REALLY need to be able to plan for delivery.

Thanks!
Ordered from Temecula on 4/17, my ETA is June 11- June 30

Ordered from Temecula on 4/17, my ETA is June 11- June 30
HOLY COW! That's wild, an entire month before me. I feel discouraged. Maybe I can just start asking about their demos :( . I know it's probably all due to containment hold, etc. and July 31st is the furthest date out for delivery estimated but I had no desire to wait the 11 weeks from the start. I just wish my date didn't show up and then disappear only to reappear with something a bit more exact and then go away again.

HOLY COW! That's wild, an entire month before me. I feel discouraged. Maybe I can just start asking about their demos :( . I know it's probably all due to containment hold, etc. and July 31st is the furthest date out for delivery estimated but I had no desire to wait the 11 weeks from the start. I just wish my date didn't show up and then disappear only to reappear with something a bit more exact and then go away again.
From what I've read, the order date + delivery date isn't always proportional. Tesla will do everything in their power to build and delivery the cars that are sold in the same quarter. So, just because you ordered a month after a person doesn't mean you'll receive a month after that person.

I think the dates will change. My husband is a Marine as well, he's at MCRD.

I think the dates will change. My husband is a Marine as well, he's at MCRD.
Shut the front door! We're with 3rdBN. Are ya'll using the same bank as us? So frustrating cause I've read you can't come to delivery with a check and that's how the process with NavyFed works. So confusing. Angela, our customer experience manager has given next to no direction and it's stressful (I ought to be used to that by now).

From what I've read, the order date + delivery date isn't always proportional. Tesla will do everything in their power to build and delivery the cars that are sold in the same quarter. So, just because you ordered a month after a person doesn't mean you'll receive a month after that person.
Ahhh, I appreciate the insight. I did read a bit and understand that the more standard order, sometimes will come sooner vs those with 7 seats, FSD, etc.

People are starting to get VIN's so now at least VIN's are being assigned so that is GOOD!!!! Not us West Coast people. A friend in Seattle also does not have a VIN yet. But it would mean at least the cars are starting to flow instead of pile up. Which means have have a firmware release that is good enough and safe enough to start delivering cars. People are also starting to update the tracking XLS with VIN's so that is good.

Shut the front door! We're with 3rdBN. Are ya'll using the same bank as us? So frustrating cause I've read you can't come to delivery with a check and that's how the process with NavyFed works. So confusing. Angela, our customer experience manager has given next to no direction and it's stressful (I ought to be used to that by now).
We went with Tesla financing. We ordered at the store and work with Andrea. She doesn't offer any info, I just text her a lot!