Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here. Just found this page. Ordered 5/23, LR, MSM, induction, white, no tow, Temecula delivery. Based on what I'm seeing with delivery times, looks like I should grab some popcorn and settle in for a while. Looking forward to seeing how this whole delivery thing works.
Lol it’s just particularly bad right now. There have been big delays this month. Hopefully production will speed up again.

Congratulations! I’ll be picking up at Buena Park too (no VIN yet)... Where are you getting the PPF and Ceramic from?
I’ll be getting the PPF and ceramic done at Polished Protection in Signal Hill, CA. I don’t know anyone who’s gotten it done there, but it’s close to where I live and the reviews were all very positive.

Here’s their link if you’d want to check them out: polishedprotection.com

I’ll also post an update about how it comes out.

Looks like I'm lucky. Vin assigned last night after the emotional rollercoaster of 3-13 week EDD.

I literally finalized my config on May 19 and will accept delivery less than weeks from final config date on Weds. It might have something to do with living within 10 miles of the factory and also that I've had a LR RWD reservation for 2 years. They've held my $2500 for a long time and want it off the books before quarter end.
Prob the 2y clock in your case
As long as it's not my config I'm happy for you :p :p

Cautiously optimistic watching the Google Doc Order tracker for the model Y... Lot's of vin's assigned and being picked up.

Even though my delivery date disappeared. (Ordered 5/3) ..
It was June 20-30, which feels like they just want to get the close people by end of quarter.

Concord California