Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might have to look for a good ppf near our area.

I'm closer to Walnut Creek though.
East Bay Auto Spa. Iā€™ve had a couple of friends get their PPF and tinting done there. Iā€™m still on the fence on getting it. I have 3 kids under 10 so Iā€™m prepared to have the inside trashed. Might as well have the exterior match.

My estimated delivery date disappeared from my account. I called the Temecula office and they said ED are being removed for the time being. They told me to expect a delivery time frame closer to 13 weeks šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬. I ordered and completed financing on 5/14. LR, gray, five seater, 19in wheels, no hitch or FSD.
Except when we ordered (I ordered day after you in Temecula as well) the date range was 4-11 weeks. So I'm praying its before stinking August because I'm still driving my trade-in vehicle daily... SMH

Thanks! I didn't get a quote yet for PPF and tint. Try sending them an email. They might have been closed due to holiday weekend. Good luck with delivery and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!
Thanks! Good idea, I will try emailing them. When I called them last week (Torrance shop), guy said the boss was at the MDR shop, (I should've called there at that time). Can't wait to start enjoying mine too! šŸ˜Œ It's looking like end of June for me.

Except when we ordered (I ordered day after you in Temecula as well) the date range was 4-11 weeks. So I'm praying its before stinking August because I'm still driving my trade-in vehicle daily... SMH
Once I placed the order for the MY, I had a 3-week to 13-week estimate and then it just disappeared. My SA is Kevin but every time I send him an email I get a out of office reply. Basically I chat with whoever picks up the phone. I'm in the same boat but I'm not trading in, I'm selling my car to CarMax, they offered 3K above Tesla's trade-in. I won't have to worry about the trade-in process and I just hand them a big check,

What is PLAID ach? and why is it better?
The delivery process is all happening over your smartphone. Before you go onsite, youā€™ll get a text to where your car is in what slot number in the parking lot. You will see a sheet of instructions on the windshield with steps to follow. Every time you complete a step you will get a text or email on the next step. Until you are asked to pay. Then you sign docs inside the car with your card keys. Your iphone app magically lights up with all the functions. Someone comes up to grab your docs. If alls good you drive off. Took 20 minutes