Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully that’s not true. You been waiting since April 11. I’m sure your frustrated like majority of people in California. Knowing Tesla Fremont factory is here in the state
My EDD is back and it’s between 07/11-07/31 🙁

Attachments

• 08FECBA7-2CD2-43ED-8AC8-2167D79EA2C3.jpeg
    08FECBA7-2CD2-43ED-8AC8-2167D79EA2C3.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 51
I dropped by the Costa Mesa SC today. There were 3 MY being delivered, Blue, Red and MSM. The white one in the pictures was a used MY. Boy, that Red with the Inductions sure looks beautiful.

Inside I asked about my delivery date. They pulled up my order and it showed that I was "soft matched" with a manufacturing date of 6/16 and delivery to Costa Mesa on 6/17. He said if these dates hold I should expect a call from the delivery team around 6/17.
I ordered white with black wheels, but damn that red was a close second! Sitting here rethinking my choice LOL

Reactions: Greg007
My EDD has been 06/08-06/28 since Tuesday. I complained to my husband yesterday about the ending of month delivery. This morning I woke up am seeing people with July-October EDD dates. Suddenly, I got happy with my 06/28 date but feel annoyed for everywhere else who got pushed out to July and beyond.
I was given a manufacture or delivery (can’t remember which) of mid-June by Burbank. Really hoping it sticks to this as my CU 60-day pre-qualify ends on 06/24.