Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates moved up a little this morning to June 8-28. It’s still a big window, but it’s so gratifying to hit refresh and see something change. (For the better, of course)
I feel like mine has changed daily for the past month. The last two days it finally sat on the window of June 10-30 for two full days. Its bounced between 3-13 weeks and if it flashes dates its been anywhere from Mid-May to end of June since I ordered.

I don't mind that much since we have two cars and aren't handicapped by the wait. I would say though, I'm really looking forward to no more gas stops. Our Tahoe weekend trips (from Grass Valley) are running us 50-70 bucks per fill up these days.

Wishing you all the best of luck on getting VINs soon!

Picking up my MY7 today in Rocklin! Anyone have an excel version of the Checklist? Anything anyone wants me to look for while I'm in Rocklin today?
Congrats!! Could you please let me know if you spot a LR black interior and exterior with the 20” black rims? Also if you could see how many Ys are just sitting there. I really do appreciate it!

Reactions: RD Skunk Works
Congrats!! Could you please let me know if you spot a LR black interior and exterior with the 20” black rims? Also if you could see how many Ys are just sitting there. I really do appreciate it!
If I can I'll snap some photos of the lot and see what they've got on hand! I plan on arriving early, so I may have some time to poke around. I'll definitely look if I can!

Reactions: Ubez
Wishing you all the best of luck on getting VINs soon!

Picking up my MY7 today in Rocklin! Anyone have an excel version of the Checklist? Anything anyone wants me to look for while I'm in Rocklin today?

Hey RD,

According to the teslarati article/daerik youtube video (links below) we expect to see different tail lights and better windshield spray nozzles. I would be interested to know if yours comes with those changes.

And if you did spot a passenger lumbar control, that would definitely be worth mentioning (a boy can dream, right?).

Congrats and enjoy!

Hey RD,

According to the teslarati article/daerik youtube video (links below) we expect to see different tail lights and better windshield spray nozzles. I would be interested to know if yours comes with those changes.

And if you did spot a passenger lumbar control, that would definitely be worth mentioning (a boy can dream, right?).

Congrats and enjoy!
I'll definitely look; I don't know what the visual differences from the old versions are, but I'll be able to take pics. My VIN is 201XXX, but I don't know what VINs those changes might have taken place on.

Hey everybody, wanted to chime in on my order status as another point of reference and ask a couple questions:

- white/black, 19'', 5 seater, no fsd
- ordered 5/23 for Dublin, CA SC
- first 8 days: EDD of 3/13 or no EDD
- last 5 days: EDD of 7/4-7/25, fluctuates by +/- 3 days on both lower and upper ends depending on the day
- went by Santana Row Tesla yesterday to take a test drive and ask about my EDD, if they knew anything beyond my 7/4-7/25 dates, they didn't mention it :)

couple of questions:
- Any recommendation for tinting in the SF bay area? I'm looking to just do the fronts. When briefly browsing the rest of the forum, sounded like some members were getting front tints for ~$85 and was wondering if anybody in the SF bay area matched close to that price
- Has anyone taken delivery and tried the car w/o and w/ acceleration boost and have thoughts on if it was noticeably quicker? I was pretty sold on getting the acceleration boost for my Y after test driving a M3P, but after my Y test drive yesterday, the acceleration as-is was decent.

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to the forum, have been lurking for a while and decided to join the party! I have a M3 and ordered a MY LR Blue/White 5 seat, 19 gemini, no tow, no FSD on April 23rd. Dates have been bouncing around a bit. Right now looking at June 8-27. Initially when I ordered it said I would be picking up in MDR like I did my 3. Got a text last month asking my to verify that I want the car in June and confirm address for home delivery and whether or not to park in street or driveway. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a VIN soon!!