Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to complete my order today (6/6/21) as I initially ordered the car on 2/21/21.

I was going to wait until July to complete it, but after seeing a lot of estimated delivery dates getting pushed on people who were scheduled to take delivery in Q2, I figured I would start completing my order.

Sure enough, my Estimated Delivery shows Sept 3 - Oct 3. That's the furthest I've seen so far, but if I can get the car in Sept then that's perfect timing for me. Definitely don't want or need the car now, plus it'll give me some time to work on getting a lower APR matched with Tesla.

Est-Deliv-Date.jpg

Guys it's heeeeeeeere. Man, MSM is such a beautiful color. I am now confident that I made the right choice ditching my original order (white) and getting a demo. See you guys around. Maybe even around the hood. :cool:🌴

View attachment 670401
View attachment 670402
Beautiful! That's what I'm doing too. Ditching the white with the insane wait time and going for the demo. How many miles on your demo? Any cosmetic blemishes? Any scratches, etc?

Beautiful! That's what I'm doing too. Ditching the white with the insane wait time and going for the demo. How many miles on your demo? Any cosmetic blemishes? Any scratches, etc?
The demo had 347 miles but eventually got to my house with like 380 miles. There is a tiny scratch on the passengers' side b-pillar, some scratches inside one door jam, and the tail light piece that's on the tailgate sticks out on the top juuuuust a little more than the rest. I had to really scrutinize the car to find these. Still has the new car smell too.

My WFH office view. 🥰
IMG_0302.JPG

The demo had 347 miles but eventually got to my house with like 380 miles. There is a tiny scratch on the passengers' side b-pillar, some scratches inside one door jam, and the tail light piece that's on the tailgate sticks out on the top juuuuust a little more than the rest. I had to really scrutinize the car to find these. Still has the new car smell too.

My WFH office view. 🥰
View attachment 670520
Congrats. Im getting mine delivered today afternoon and im already worried about scratches and dings since its a demo also.

what’s the first thing you did to yours?

Congrats. Im getting mine delivered today afternoon and im already worried about scratches and dings since its a demo also.

what’s the first thing you did to yours?
After the car was delivered I told my BF to go inside and leave me alone with the car for a few hours 😂 30 or so minutes of that was inspecting the car, and the rest was a mix of admiring it and installing my accessories.

1. Front and rear 3D Maxpider floor liners
2. Tesmanian cargo liners
3. Spigen matte screen protector
4. Center console tray and cupholder insert
5. Matte black dashboard cover (I hate that wood trim!)

Today I'm gonna put on the OEM mud flaps. I was going to put on the rear PPF from Tesla but when I finally opened the package the edges were damaged. So, if you ordered them from Tesla, definitely inspect them within the return window. I emailed them with pics and asked for a refund but I'm sure that went into the void.

Reactions: Mulkogi and Greg007
They are. That is what I picked up.
Great. Happy for you. I mean I guess 😆😁😂

My WFH office view. 🥰
View attachment 670520
The question is how often will you pull your eyes away from TEAMS to admire your new ride? Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: sw94117

My WFH office view. 🥰

Did they say they'll fix those issues, or no?

Finally some new dates after about a week. Now showing June 9th-28th, previously june 14th-30th.

4/9 order date
Same 06/09-06/28 for me.
Seems like for the last 3 days, it gets pushed out by 1 day.
I think delivery will most likely be next week or beyond but still holding out hope for this week! Getting my charger installed on Wednesday so maybe that’ll tell the Tesla gods that I am 100% ready!