Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what another SA told me today about my car “- oh, we don’t even have a car assigned or built yet” and expect most likely by the end of this month, in another words in 1-2 weeks… Very very frustrating experience and dishonesty and web of EDDs is just making me vertiginous 😵‍💫
I placed my order with a SA from Burlingame on May 22...mentioned that without a VIN they cant provide any updates since they have no visbility to production. The SA did say if if I dont get in by end of June I would for sure get it sometime in September. When I asked how accurate my EDD of June 14-June 30th I saw on my reservation page, he answered with it can change anytime. For sure its frustrating since we have plans to go on vacation during the delivery window.

Reactions: anka2021
Are there any early April folks still here? Ordered 4/9 and still no VIN!!!
4/9 as well, White/white gemini LR AWD 5 seater for Burbank.

Looking at the trend, it seems like they're working their way up California. Just started seeing post for marina del ray vins and pickups so I can only guess Burbank VINs and deliveries are just right around the corner.

My only question is how will Burbank delivery so many cars in such a small location. That parking lot is always crowded between picks and cars in service.