Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My only question is how will Burbank delivery so many cars in such a small location. That parking lot is always crowded between picks and cars in service.
Not sure about Burbank specifically but I know that Tesla has used large parking structures to handle mass deliveries in the past. End of quarter is huge for them. It's not uncommon for them to pull in all local SC's to help with delivery. It's basically all hands on deck for the last few weeks of the quarter.

Not sure about Burbank specifically but I know that Tesla has used large parking structures to handle mass deliveries in the past. End of quarter is huge for them. It's not uncommon for them to pull in all local SC's to help with delivery. It's basically all hands on deck for the last few weeks of the quarter.
Last few weeks are like NOW, no? Can we just get into the next week as I think this week will be slowwwww

Last few weeks are like NOW, no? Can we just get into the next week as I think this week will be slowwwww
You'd think!

It looks like there are still some east coast folks who are getting VINs assigned for late June delivery. At some point in the next few days, that's going to stop because Tesla won't be able to manufacture, ship, and deliver cars that far before the end of the quarter. I honestly think we're about to enter the squeeze that everyone has talked about where you'll see a crazy amount of deliveries in CA and neighboring states.

4/9 as well, White/white gemini LR AWD 5 seater for Burbank.

Looking at the trend, it seems like they're working their way up California. Just started seeing post for marina del ray vins and pickups so I can only guess Burbank VINs and deliveries are just right around the corner.

My only question is how will Burbank delivery so many cars in such a small location. That parking lot is always crowded between picks and cars in service.
They are doing a lot of home deliveries. I reached out to the Burbank order support email and they confirmed that although the portal originally said that I would pick it up, it would be a home delivery.

If home delivery is what you prefer, you might want to reach out to them ahead of time to inquire about it.

Reactions: Emmadiane
They are doing a lot of home deliveries. I reached out to the Burbank order support email and they confirmed that although the portal originally said that I would pick it up, it would be a home delivery.

If home delivery is what you prefer, you might want to reach out to them ahead of time to inquire about it.
That's good to know. Would LOVE to experience a home delivery, but im 14 miles from Burbank. I thought they would only do it with 10 miles, so didn't have the option when completing my profile. I'll definitely reach out and see what options are available as that'll make things much more flexible for me

That's good to know. Would LOVE to experience a home delivery, but im 14 miles from Burbank. I thought they would only do it with 10 miles, so didn't have the option when completing my profile. I'll definitely reach out and see what options are available as that'll make things much more flexible for me
I'm around 30 miles away (I'm closer to the Agoura Hills SC) but Burbank was the only option they gave.

I'm guessing they'll do home delivery for a lot of people for expediency sake during the mad rush of cars in this month. That probably will cut down on all of the "Delivery appointment not available" pages that people are seeing

View attachment 671030
Home delivery Thursday....I can't believe its happening!
Yesssss! Fair warning: on June 10th your date will probably disappear and show the generic “we will reach out to schedule delivery.” When I saw that I panicked but then realized that the site is too incompetent to realize that just because 12:01 am came and went that my delivery hasn’t happened yet.

Today I'm gonna put on the OEM mud flaps. I was going to put on the rear PPF from Tesla but when I finally opened the package the edges were damaged. So, if you ordered them from Tesla, definitely inspect them within the return window. I emailed them with pics and asked for a refund but I'm sure that went into the void.
So surprisingly Tesla emailed me back saying they’d refund my PPF costs even though my return window closed a month ago. Nice.

My SA stopped responding when I asked if I had any idea why my dates slipped to July even though I ordered in early April. I couldn't even get the empty non-answer how the guys are working as hard as possible. I really hope I wake up to better news tomorrow, I'm so despondent to this process.

Not to mention I'll have to get credit checked again. And once the car is ready I'm sure it will be on their schedule and they will have 0 flexibility in pick ups times or working with a financier of my choice despite making me wait for 12 weeks.

/rant

Reactions: Jeff N
My SA stopped responding when I asked if I had any idea why my dates slipped to July even though I ordered in early April. I couldn't even get the empty non-answer how the guys are working as hard as possible. I really hope I wake up to better news tomorrow, I'm so despondent to this process.

Not to mention I'll have to get credit checked again. And once the car is ready I'm sure it will be on their schedule and they will have 0 flexibility in pick ups times or working with a financier of my choice despite making me wait for 12 weeks.

/rant
Right there with you. Will probably be the last Tesla I order

/rant
Totally understand how you feel - I ordered on 4/19 not as early as you. This may be the best time to get your finance sorted out though. I got BoA to pre-approve a 2.09$ car loan and Tesla matched it right away. Best luck to us all!