Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There doesn’t seem to be anyone else in Cali with an April order date, but July estimated delivery dates. I can only hope my EDD is bugged out or something
I saw in the other thread you’re getting ghosted by your SA. Either call or email the main store address and ask (nay, demand) an update. The email address of the store is usually “<city>[email protected]”. You can also look it up on Tesla’s web site.

Reactions: Emmadiane
EDD slipped again today - now 6/11 - 6/27. has slipped by one day every day for the past few days. really frustrating and am seriously considering just canceling and buying something else as i'm lyfting, limeing and birding all over LA and desperately need a car.

MYLR blue/white, standard everything, ordered 4/17. LA delivery.

also - i am going to be out of town for a week for a wedding later this month. does anyone know what my options are with that? can i send a proxy or postpone pick up by a few days given how much they've jerked me (us) around? i'm pretty sure they said my address is not eligible for contactless delivery - multi-unit condo with gated garage in west LA.