Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i got it. hopes went way up w that first "Tesla Update - " part, then came crashing down to earth.

MYLR blue/white, standard, 4/17 order, MDR/LA delivery, est 6/11-27 (which i am sure will be pushed again tomorrow)
I agree, my EDD will probably by pushed by a day again tomorrow. Interestingly, we both ordered the same day and we are both in SoCal. I'll be watching you...😂

Yes they did. They even waxed mine definitely and throw some products on the tires and wheels too. I don’t know what the procedure is for demo cars but they advertise them as “new” car so i think they should at least give it a wash before delivery. Did you ask your SA?
Got it, thanks. I had some residue splattered all over the left side and a big bird splatter on the right side (which could’ve happened on the road as it was a home delivery). It also didn’t look like they fully vacuumed the floor mats or cleaned the seats. A little odd. Haven’t asked my SA yet because she was out with an emergency. Spoke with someone at the service center and they apologized but said I’d have to take it to the further delivery center to get a detail if I wanted. Doesn’t seem worth the hassle. Was just curious if anyone else had this experience.

I also had a 1-2 inch scratch on the front bumper and they told me they won’t take it out as it was a demo. I ended up using some detailing scratch remover I had at home and it looks okay now. No big deal—I thought this might be the case. They are however going to fix some of the misaligned panels which is covered by the warranty.

Is vin getting assigned automatically or SA should make it manually?
My SA doesn’t respond to my messages and I’m getting a little worried that my car could be delayed because of him

ordered 5/6 LR red/black, 20, 5 seats, no tow, EDD 06/18-06/30