Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw these two a few moments ago in the Los Angeles/San Diego area

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    291.7 KB · Views: 85
Sounds like there is a few of us 7-seaters with September EDD - Hope that means we are next to get the VINS! Good luck!
You think we will get them sooner rather than later?

I did call my SA today and he said that he thinks it will be made next week and we will get it before July 1st. He did think it was weird that our EDD was showing September and told me to call back in a week if no change has been made. Not sure who or what to believe anymore. SMH

Reactions: anka2021
Any red ones?!
There were a few red cars there but I don’t recall them being among the most recently built although I wasn’t really paying attention to color. The newest ones seemed to be mostly white but with a silver or blue car mixed in as well. There was also a transport truck with mostly Model 3s that hadn’t been unloaded yet.

You think we will get them sooner rather than later?

I did call my SA today and he said that he thinks it will be made next week and we will get it before July 1st. He did think it was weird that our EDD was showing September and told me to call back in a week if no change has been made. Not sure who or what to believe anymore. SMH
Yeah, I actually do think we will get ours this month - few SAs told me similar to what you heard. And if I don’t get it this month, may just go with used X as I do need the car and there is only so long you can go along with this windy road with never ending finish line 😂

Anyone else's estimated delivery date creeping up to much earlier over the past week?

On Thu, June 3rd I had an ETA of 9/11 to 10/11.

That jumped up to August.

Now today it shows July 8 to 28.

Not complaining, just curious if anyone else is seeing such big jumps forward too.

Ordered on June 2nd. MYLR 7 seater, black ext, black int, tow, 20".