Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So tempting
😅

I love how they give a tiny $160 credit for the 550 miles and being a demo….
Man, we shared the same thoughts! I ran the same math, and was like...🤔

I'll keep my MYLR since the price went up $1500 since I ordered. haha

Reactions: cancoi
Got the JUNE text, no blue button. Located Los Angeles,

WHITE MYLR no upgrades basic.

trying to see and prep up for a better rate, currently have a 2.29 with rate match. Tried DCU but the rate was higher at 2.99 based on 72 month term. Trying to get a lower payment, I know if I changed it to 65 month it’ll be 1.49 but then I won’t be able to match it against the tesla financing.
Anyone have recommendations on getting a lower rate at 72 months?

Not a huge reduction, but Pasadena Federal Credit Union has 2.24% at 72 months.

WTF.......How does that even happen?
I don't even know but all I can tell you my dad was fuming. He has been waiting for his since April 23rd.

I was told we were late in responding to their delivery texts. Spent an hour trying to call Dublin today without success. Finally got a call about 11am and was told they are super sorry and do not know why they did not receive the reply texts. We are getting the same vin number now and car will be delivered EOD today. Fingers crossed.

Inquired about the June text and my SA replacement got back to me saying the vehicle should be ready by 1st or 2nd week of August. But by confirming the June text delivery if a vehicle becomes available I would be ready to accept.
Figured the June text was too good to be true.

Did anyone transfer plates to their new Tesla? I swear there was a checkbox to transfer when I ordered...not surprisingly nothing happened with that lol. Just wondering if I need to wait for the new hard plates to come in first or I can transfer with the temp plates.
I'm in the same boat. I have plates to transfer. I don't remember a checkbox when I ordered. When the DC called to schedule delivery, I asked about transfer plates. They said to wait for the new plates and do a transfer at the DMV (or AAA). When I purchased other cars from dealers, they were able to transfer the plates as part of the DMV paperwork.

Reactions: pookguy