Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all new member here from San Dimas.

I just got VIN for a 7 seater model Y(long range) without Auto-pilot. I ordered it in 5/19 and got my VIN today(07/31) and got email alerts for final payment. Its currently saying the delivery ETA is 08/01-08/11 at the Buena Park location.

Is there a estimate on window for final delivery?

1627673122985.png

I've pulled the trigger. Recently got my wife's M3LR delivered in June (6/30), and been driving her car for many days is enough to convinced myself to get a MYP.

-Placed on 7/29
-EDD 1st initial update: 9/1 to 9/30
-EDD 2nd update: 8/23 to 9/12

Reactions: LSJR
I have been back and forth on the white because I really do love the look and virtually everyone says they are super easy to keep clean. But when I ordered, I ordered black since I think it matches the black accents of the vehicle better and gives it a more aggressive look that I like. Let me tell you though, I was SO CLOSE to pulling the trigger. I was on the phone with the guy and he was as frantic and as excited and as torn as I was. Hahaha. He was shocked that it was even available.

In some interesting news though, since I had a good person on the phone, he checked the legendary "back end system" and said that he could see a build date for my car of August 10th, and would expect me to be able to take delivery the following week. Told me obviously not to make plans around that. But I do believe he was actually checking an internal Tesla system and not just bullshitting with me, because I could hear him clicking and typing and stuff. I'm going to be gone Wednesday - Sunday the next two weeks in a row, so in practice if I had pulled the trigger on this one I would have been gone anyway and wouldn't be getting time with it. So I figured, better to just be patient.

But again, it was very close. Because I am not a patient person when it comes to new shiny things.
I work right down the street from a Tesla SC. I walk buy dozes of Model Y's every day. White interior looks great with all colors. Super modern aesthetic.

Also, my EDD got moved up a few days to Aug 1 - Aug 17. Even more convinced it will be ready when I'm out of town on vacation.

I work right down the street from a Tesla SC. I walk buy dozes of Model Y's every day. White interior looks great with all colors. Super modern aesthetic.

Also, my EDD got moved up a few days to Aug 1 - Aug 17. Even more convinced it will be ready when I'm out of town on vacation.
I personally like the wood grain with black interior, much more than the white trim piece. White is too bright for my tastes, although it is stunning. Really wish they offered black dash and a light gray seat (kind of like the color of the headliner). I’d be all over that.

Reactions: LSJR
hello all new member here from San Dimas.

I just got VIN for a 7 seater model Y(long range) without Auto-pilot. I ordered it in 5/19 and got my VIN today(07/31) and got email alerts for final payment. Its currently saying the delivery ETA is 08/01-08/11 at the Buena Park location.

Is there a estimate on window for final delivery?

View attachment 690030
Congrats! Nice to see a 7 seater getting a VIN! I also ordered a 7 seater on 5/30 for Buena Park pick up. Hopefully I'll have some good news in 11 days time!

GOT MY VIN! 🙌Anyone else?

This morning EDD was 8/1-8/11. Just logged in and it asked me to "proceed with delivery" (the blurb about radar/tesla vision). Then it refreshed my account page. VIN is there and Estimated Delivery in now July 30 - August 04. I selected p/u in Burbank.

Order placed 5/10 - MYLR
What specs do you have? I ordered 5/10, completed profile 5/11. Also p/u Burbank. Did you get an email or just checked manage order page?

I personally like the wood grain with black interior, much more than the white trim piece. White is too bright for my tastes, although it is stunning. Really wish they offered black dash and a light gray seat (kind of like the color of the headliner). I’d be all over that.
Just want to say you are on to something here. I love the white seats but I thought the white on the dash was too bright. I wish they’d have wood grain there instead. Even so, when I pointed this out to the hubs, he didn’t share my concern and we went with white.

Reactions: TatisJr
What specs do you have? I ordered 5/10, completed profile 5/11. Also p/u Burbank. Did you get an email or just checked manage order page?
MYLR, black ext & int, Gemini wheels, no fsd, no tow hitch, 5 seater. I just logged in this afternoon to see if edd had changed and that’s when I saw the “proceed with delivery” option. Still waiting on a text or email to actually set up delivery or pick up. Keep checking your account and hopefully you’ll get your vin soon. 🤞🏽