Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD pushed back one day, now 8/6 - 8/21

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21 as of today!

EDD pushed back one day, now 8/6 - 8/21

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21 as of today!
I did the same thing as you! My wife ordered M3 and I ordered MY LR. Then my wife wanted MY LR. Then I changed to MYP, OD 7/9. Showing 8/6-8/21. Good luck to us all. I think this site does a good job of getting us preoccupied, lol.

• Love
Reactions: bawertu2220
I ordered mine on May 28th.

Extended range
White exterior
Black interior
Gemini wheels
Tow hitch

Pick up is in Temecula (SoCal)

Dates have settled down to first part of August.

I have been preparing. now have a 60amp circuit to my Tesla wall charger.
I live in the mountains so I got the tire chains through Tesla.
Also the NEMA 14-50 & 5-50 adapter for the portable charger.
A further update: current EDD is Aug 20-Sep 9
Also I picked up a set of Gemini's that someone had taken off. I'm putting on my favorite snow tires, Michelin "X-Ice snow"
It has been a pain so far attempting to get the Tesla BLE TPMS. No returned calls from the service centers.

We’ll have to meet up when we get delivery to take a cheesy SB TMC Gang photo.
For sure. This will actually by my wife's car. I still drive an old gas guzzling 6.2L pre-turbo C63 AMG, just can't let go of that V8 sound. The wife and I test drove most of the SUVs in Santa Barbara and wandered in to Tesla at 5pm at the end of the day for the hell of it. We loved the tech and acceleration that was better than everything else we drove that day and just had to have one.

I actually received a real email from my SA this morning. There was a bug in the autogenerated email from him initially (it said, "Hello Alecia"). My name is Scott. I just wanted to make sure that the database was correct. He confirmed this morning that it has been fixed.

Now I've asked him what "December" means for my EDD. EOQ (Sept) is one thing, but EOQ Q4 (December) is something else entirely. I'd prefer a made-up date range instead of "December". :cool:

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Reactions: MGsurf
I actually received a real email from my SA this morning. There was a bug in the autogenerated email from him initially (it said, "Hello Alecia"). My name is Scott. I just wanted to make sure that the database was correct. He confirmed this morning that it has been fixed.

Now I've asked him what "December" means for my EDD. EOQ (Sept) is one thing, but EOQ Q4 (December) is something else entirely. I'd prefer a made-up date range instead of "December". :cool:

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
As someone that missed EOQ2 (June 30) and was promised that date - I wouldn’t trust any estimate. And now it feels like I could easily be pushed to EOQ3 although my EDD right now is aug6-19

Reactions: MGsurf and jp2021
As someone that missed EOQ2 (June 30) and was promised that date - I wouldn’t trust any estimate. And now it feels like I could easily be pushed to EOQ3 although my EDD right now is aug6-19
Agreed, the EDD is meaningless. After I ordered I had a consistent EDD of June 20-June 30. Here we are almost 3 months after my order/profile completion, having made no changes whatsoever to my profile. Given my dates change by +1 each day, how accurate can the EDD be..... I have been 2 days away from my early EDD for the past month. Ok enough venting :rolleyes:

Reactions: jp2021
Agreed, the EDD is meaningless. After I ordered I had a consistent EDD of June 20-June 30. Here we are almost 3 months after my order/profile completion, having made no changes whatsoever to my profile. Given my dates change by +1 each day, how accurate can the EDD be..... I have been 2 days away from my early EDD for the past month. Ok enough venting :rolleyes:
I agree that EDD is meaningless. But my present EDD of "December" looks like they aren't even bothering to run the EDD random number generator for my order. I feel left out 😢

My screen literally says:

Estimated delivery: December​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.​

--

I agree that EDD is meaningless. But my present EDD of "December" looks like they aren't even bothering to run the EDD random number generator for my order. I feel left out 😢

My screen literally says:

Estimated delivery: December​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.​

--

Mine was December and now has disappeared for the last 2 days.... Luckily I actually don't want it before December so I'll just wait.... and Hope December doesn't turn into March