Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an order yesterday. Is an SA supposed to get in touch? I have a few questions.

I also emailed the SA and emailed me when I signed up for a test drive at my local gallery. Can I just have him work with me?
Yeah, my SA told me I could text, email, etc. He did not actually say he would return any of them, and that has been the case.
Questions asked here get answers.

My finance quote will be expiring while I'm on vacation in a couple weeks. Can I fix this on my account or can only the SA fix it?

I don't know why we should get bumped when the 60 days is coming from Tesla or its finance company and Tesla can't deliver cars fast enough. I had though I needed to apply for financing to complete my profile and didn't know the cash trick then (just before I joined TMC).

It sounds like I should call my SA before we go on our trip.

Edit: I just called my SA and she said not to worry about it and it won't affect my place in line. If only I believed this... Maybe I can change it online when the 60 days is up? :rolleyes:
My finance quote will be expiring while I'm on vacation in a couple weeks. Can I fix this on my account or can only the SA fix it?

I don't know why we should get bumped when the 60 days is coming from Tesla or its finance company and Tesla can't deliver cars fast enough. I had though I needed to apply for financing to complete my profile and didn't know the cash trick then (just before I joined TMC).

It sounds like I should call my SA before we go on our trip.

Edit: I just called my SA and she said not to worry about it and it won't affect my place in line. If only I believed this... Maybe I can change it online when the 60 days is up? :rolleyes:

The only way to have payment method changed is through the SA. My account does not allow me to change that myself.

Reactions: Falcon73
I got a VIN assigned and the date range improved to 9/16 to 9/20. They keep sending me text and emails with a link to schedule delivery, but when I click the link it says ”no appointments available”. Sadly, today I got a text informing me if I don’t make an appointment by tonight they will give the vehicle to someone else. No one picks up calls or returns messages left to Tesla and the local service center. Odd.

Ordered 8/4/2021
MYP, white on white

I got a VIN assigned and the date range improved to 9/16 to 9/20. They keep sending me text and emails with a link to schedule delivery, but when I click the link it says ”no appointments available”. Sadly, today I got a text informing me if I don’t make an appointment by tonight they will give the vehicle to someone else. No one picks up calls or returns messages left to Tesla and the local service center. Odd.

Ordered 8/4/2021
MYP, white on white
Seems to me a visit to the delivery center in person ASAP may be required. I’d just show up. And demand an appointment to take delivery.

Got a VIN! Just happened to check the account….again. 😬 No e-mail or text. Just had the Proceed With Delivery blue button and then clicked on it and then VIN and Delivery Date 9/19 - 9/22. This morning, it was 9/18 - 9/29. 🎉
Congrats! We have basically the same build (I dont have tow), you're just a week ahead of me in profile complete day, fingers crossed mine comes within the next week.

Reactions: LSJR
Seems to me a visit to the delivery center in person ASAP may be required. I’d just show up. And demand an appointment to take delivery.

I agree. We (the customer) do all of the work at delivery. So I'm not sure why they are limiting the number of appointments. Perhaps their appointment-o-matic system is just broken. It is in their best interest to move as many cars as possible for the EOQ push.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Ordered 8/4/2021
MYP, white on white
Umm, wow. You seem chill about it? I'd probably drive to my local DC at the very least. Or show up directly in Freemont. Lol.

Umm, wow. You seem chill about it? I'd probably drive to my local DC at the very least. Or show up directly in Freemont. Lol.

Ha, annoyed but realize some things are out of the associate’s control. I was contemplating if there would be any negative issues pushing to accept a car built during the end-of-quarter push. Luckily I received a random text from Tesla saying “reply to this message if you need assistance” and I asked “why is my car being given away?”, which was followed by “Great news! A Model Y that matches your order has arrived”. 😄

Ordered 8/4/2021
MYP, white on white
Are they nuts?

So I did something today that I'm not sure if I should... mixed emotions right now. I live up in the SF area and have a blue MYP (white seats) with EDD of 9/20-9/30 (order date 9/3). Today I saw that they had a red MYP (white seats) down in Temecula so I grabbed it. Pick up is this weekend. Asked if they can transport it up here but that is $2K. I have a trade-in so I have to drive it down there. Is it worth it? Still debating. Red vs Blue is not an issue as I like both. Thoughts?

So I did something today that I'm not sure if I should... mixed emotions right now. I live up in the SF area and have a blue MYP (white seats) with EDD of 9/20-9/30 (order date 9/3). Today I saw that they had a red MYP (white seats) down in Temecula so I grabbed it. Pick up is this weekend. Asked if they can transport it up here but that is $2K. I have a trade-in so I have to drive it down there. Is it worth it? Still debating. Red vs Blue is not an issue as I like both. Thoughts?
Red with white is such a sexy combo! You will probably get the Blue one in the next two weeks anyway though, so I would only do it if the road trip sounds fun (I would personally do it if I had the time to get to know my car!).

Reactions: e645824

Red/white looks great. That is what I ordered. :) And you'll certainly enjoy the drive back up in your new MYP. Likewise, coming back up I-5, you'll see all of the trucks hauling Tesla's down south for SoCal's EOQ push.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton