Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Now 10/26-11/19

I just called my SA to get an update (last time I spoke with them, they anticipated delivery by 10/26). Currently, they're showing earliest build date of 10/30 with earliest potential delivery of 11/1. So much for that extra $750 in clean fuel reward... I hope there are some funds left in the CVRP.

I support Tesla 100% and am very much looking forward to this car, but it's wild to me that they can string us along for so long without any visibility into the process.. we knew we'd have to wait a while after we ordered, but we were originally quoted 6-8 weeks, not 14-18. Ok, complaining over. Now can we get our cars, please?!

Reactions: ryneezy and ZGGBMG
Interestingly my SA just texted me asking if I am interested in buying a tesla(for some reason he thinks I am a new customer). I told him we already have an order and you‘re my SA lol. He says now my delivery is likely Dec 2021. OD June 2021(at the time of order, EDD was Aug 2021), current EDD Oct 24-Nov 19, and he is saying Dec…not looking hopefully at all...

Interestingly my SA just texted me asking if I am interested in buying a tesla(for some reason he thinks I am a new customer). I told him we already have an order and you‘re my SA lol. He says now my delivery is likely Dec 2021. OD June 2021(at the time of order, EDD was Aug 2021), current EDD Oct 24-Nov 19, and he is saying Dec…not looking hopefully at all...
Hey you're in bay area tooO!!!!! What's your order config? Kind of sad that what your SA said lines up with my random push from Oct -> Nov -> end of year Dec. Kind of sad/dissappointing...