Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Praise God! I literally prayed for an early delivery and I got one! I got a call this morning from the sales associate saying they had a Red model Y available. The caveat was it had 2 features I didn't want. I asked what they were and she said a tow hitch and 20s. So an extra 3K. I thought about it for a while, asked about the chip, build date (4 days ago), mileage (3 miles), double paned windows, etc. I knew I had to take it! They said it'd be ready today. My financing and trade in were still good. I literally placed my order 15 days ago and was frustrated with the waiting process. Stockton said they had a priority list which is really just a list of people that if they get a similar config they'd call and give us the first right of refusal. I drove 90 miles back with no issues, added my accessories and started charging. It's truly a dream come true!

What was the delivery experience like in Stockton? I will pick mine up there and just curious. Thanks.

Praise God! I literally prayed for an early delivery and I got one! I got a call this morning from the sales associate saying they had a Red model Y available. The caveat was it had 2 features I didn't want. I asked what they were and she said a tow hitch and 20s. So an extra 3K. I thought about it for a while, asked about the chip, build date (4 days ago), mileage (3 miles), double paned windows, etc. I knew I had to take it! They said it'd be ready today. My financing and trade in were still good. I literally placed my order 15 days ago and was frustrated with the waiting process. Stockton said they had a priority list which is really just a list of people that if they get a similar config they'd call and give us the first right of refusal. I drove 90 miles back with no issues, added my accessories and started charging. It's truly a dream come true!
Let us know how the pick up goes in Stockton.

Cross-Reference Post…

OD: 9/12/21, PC: sometime between 9/20 and 9/29 [San Bernardino County, CA]

MYLR, MSM/Black, 20”, No Tow, No FSD

EDD as of 1/29/22: March 5 - March 31 🤷🏽‍♀️

Previous EDDs:
1/18/22: Feb 10 - Mar 10
12/26/21: Feb 25 - Mar 25
12/5/21: Jan 15 - Feb 12
11/27/21: Dec 18 - Dec 31
10/31/21: Feb 17 - Mar 17
10/27/21: Jan 29 - Feb 26
10/16/21: Feb 17 - Mar 17
10/15/21: Jan 30 - Feb 19

• Informative
Reactions: ohmman
Day 170 today.
OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.
1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

I just want my car.

Day 170 today.
OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.
1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

I just want my car.
That sucks! 😐 Have you at least tried calling them? Maybe there's something in your profile that's pushing you back?

New here
Irvine Delivery
MYLR5 white/black 20” no tow no fsd.
Order Date 06/02/21.
Order on hold until 08/23/21 (profile was completed same day).
Have had numerous EDD changes I can’t keep count with my current one at June 10 - July 8.
Called Irvine center multiple times and no real helpful info, but I was told today to “sit tight and wait. ” 🤦‍♂️

Ordered November 2021 with a delivery date of July 2022. Received a message at the end of December with a delivery date for the second week in January. Following week changed to July. Week after that changed to the end of March. Last week changed to End of May beginning of June. Curious what next week will bring.

Ordered November 2021 with a delivery date of July 2022. Received a message at the end of December with a delivery date for the second week in January. Following week changed to July. Week after that changed to the end of March. Last week changed to End of May beginning of June. Curious what next week will bring.
Check your profile to ensure that you did not have any open actions to be done, usually is the finance, put to cash and change it to finance when VIN is assigned. Your case is very unusual unless the DC is no longer available for pick up.

Anybody else get pushed out this morning? Mine went out to 3/17 - 3/31. I feel I have been quite patient until now. But with the constant EDD changes and the interminable waiting, my patience is running out. I am seriously thinking about putting my order on hold until I can get an Austin build.

Anybody else get pushed out this morning? Mine went out to 3/17 - 3/31. I feel I have been quite patient until now. But with the constant EDD changes and the interminable waiting, my patience is running out. I am seriously thinking about putting my order on hold until I can get an Austin build.
I've been 3/14-31 from day one. I speculate They think Austin will get final approval for all the march deliveries.

Still at February 10 - March 10. Austin build will most likely be for east coast orders. So no point in holding since you'll be getting a Fremont build.

Reactions: Tesraki