Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
car.jpg
car1.jpg

Only took 20 miles to curb the wheel

car2.jpg
car3.jpg

Abnormal gaps

Reactions: Otter2007
Congratulations!!!
Have you placed a service request to fix gap issues? If so, how long is the waiting time to fix it?
On a separate note, are you planning to transport your Dobbie in the vehicle? I have two Dobbies that I need to take with me on long trips.
They had an appoint to come to house Thursday, but I set it for Friday. And yes, I bought pet liner because of the white seats. But it seems like folding the rear seats or one side might be a better idea.

Side note: He turns 4 today. :p

I got a VIN late last night and a delivery link the following morning. So hopefully won't be too long. I believe if you don't want to pay in advance you can just show up with a cashier's check.
Check carefully on what payment type they will accept. I remember when I picked mine up last Sept they would not take a cashiers check, but accepted my company check. They took it inside while I inspected the car and did a bank transfer into their account before we could finalize the transaction. Weird how they want you to trust them but they absolutely don't trust us. I lost count of how many cars I purchased from dealers that took my signature and a photo of my driver's lic. and nothing else because they wanted me to drive the car off the lot right then and there.