Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dangit. Got pushed out another 3 days.
Just checked the app and it hasn't moved yet. Seeing as how we ordered the same configuration on the same day and you've historically had earlier EDDs except for the very first, you'll likely get yours before mine. However, since I'm near Fremont, perhaps distance could offset that. This will be an interesting week!

Good luck!

Finally 6+ months later…

MYLR7, White/Black, 20, +Tow, Los Angeles County, CA

OD: 9/14/21

ODD: February 2022
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2: July 2022
EDD3: June 2022
EDD4: March 27- March 31
EDD5: April 19 - May 21
VIN assigned EDD: March 29-April 2

I opted for cash payment and now that vin is assigned it says to make the payment but I want to switch it back to finance. Is that something I will do on delivery day or will they call me?

Finally 6+ months later…

MYLR7, White/Black, 20, +Tow, Los Angeles County, CA

OD: 9/14/21

ODD: February 2022
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2: July 2022
EDD3: June 2022
EDD4: March 27- March 31
EDD5: April 19 - May 21
VIN assigned EDD: March 29-April 2

I opted for cash payment and now that vin is assigned it says to make the payment but I want to switch it back to finance. Is that something I will do on delivery day or will they call me?
Better call asap to avoid delays.

Reactions: Notadog and Ludcr1s
I tried to stay away from this forum over the weekend, but I kept checking in 😣. I kept seeing that MYP orders were being fulfilled.

I’ve been without a car since December and there was no telling when I would get the MYLR. Soooo, I gave in today and made the switch to MYP at the price level in September 2021. Within 2-3 hours, I received a VIN and my EDD updated to March 29-April 2. Now, I’m just waiting for the opportunity to schedule the delivery.

It’s insane how paying extra gets things moving.

I tried to stay away from this forum over the weekend, but I kept checking in 😣. I kept seeing that MYP orders were being fulfilled.

I’ve been without a car since December and there was no telling when I would get the MYLR. Soooo, I gave in today and made the switch to MYP at the price level in September 2021. Within 2-3 hours, I received a VIN and my EDD updated to March 29-April 2. Now, I’m just waiting for the opportunity to schedule the delivery.

It’s insane how paying extra gets things moving.
Oh boy .. I have been debating switching to MYP too.. but don’t really like the lower suspension.