Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys weren’t kidding when you said when it’s your time things moved fast. Received a call this afternoon was assigned a VIN scheduled to pickup tomorrow. I guess that’ll work for me 😂
Did they choose a delivery date and time for you or did you? Timelines like this seems common and doesn't make me feel very comfortable considering financing apps and checks take more than a couple of days to complete...

It’s addicting. I check this multiple times a day and my OF is 2/28. I don’t know how you guys all survive so long!
Did they choose a delivery date and time for you or did you? Timelines like this seems common and doesn't make me feel very comfortable considering financing apps and checks take more than a couple of days to complete...
Don't worry. My financing took 3 hours. They told me to walk into the branch and pick up the check (Navy Federal 2.19%). Essentially I could have done it the same day.

Reactions: PeteOC
Don't worry. My financing took 3 hours. They told me to walk into the branch and pick up the check (Navy Federal 2.19%). Essentially I could have done it the same day.
Barring any surprises I hope my process with DCU will be as quick and smooth. Unfortunately l won't be able to walk into DCU and pick up a check since they only have branches in NH and MA... 😄

Reactions: robeeen
So they actually called me and said my car would arrive tomorrow and would I be available to take delivery. Once I told them yes they asked what time worked best for me. So I chose the afternoon. I’m assuming if I asked to push it out a day or two it wouldn’t have been a problem.

Reactions: PeteOC
Delivery day!!!!!

Attachments

• 9C4F4A76-D64F-48D9-83D3-D7D744AE7E85.jpeg
    9C4F4A76-D64F-48D9-83D3-D7D744AE7E85.jpeg
    794.1 KB · Views: 101
Barring any surprises I hope my process with DCU will be as quick and smooth. Unfortunately l won't be able to walk into DCU and pick up a check since they only have branches in NH and MA... 😄
Looks awesome congrats! Where did you pick up from?

I just changed my LR order to P today. It said June-July this afternoon and tonight it says March 30-Apr 3. Crazy.
good for you. I will say that an SA I talked to said this is short lived, that once Austin starts really pumping out LR’s the P’s will be the ones taking longer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Woke up to my first EDD change.

Estimated Delivery: July 13 - August 24........FML

This is with a 8-14-21 order date and pending trade-in removed in January.

Beyond frustrated at this point mainly because I ordered this car (7-seater) because we were expecting our 4th baby and outgrew our model 3, then baby came early, and well....we can't go anywhere as a family because we don't all fit. Okay, rant over. I just want my car.

Woke up to my first EDD change.

Estimated Delivery: July 13 - August 24........FML

This is with a 8-14-21 order date and pending trade-in removed in January.

Beyond frustrated at this point mainly because I ordered this car (7-seater) because we were expecting our 4th baby and outgrew our model 3, then baby came early, and well....we can't go anywhere as a family because we don't all fit. Okay, rant over. I just want my car.
Also have a 7-seater coming. I agree, this is extremely frustrating even after you removed the trade-in. Wishing the best for you...

Reactions: missarlenee
I don’t even know if it is the right place, but I asked my SA to change my Y’s exterior color from white to metallic blue, and he told me I can, but my car price will be changed to today’s price. I read some of you changed from LR to P at their order date price, but is this how it works when it’s the color??