Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took them a while to finally push you back it seems... I, and many others before me were pushed back at least three weeks ago. You can try contacting your SA but don't expect anything more than a canned response.
Ya same response again saying they can’t do anything. It’s 6th or 7th times delay already. The last two times, it delayed right before old EDD which makes me really frustrated.

Reactions: PeteOC
Does anyone know if Fremont is even building cars right now and at what % are they operating? All we see is delivery delays and no one taking delivery?!
Yes. In fact, I just took an April build MYLR with 147 miles on the ODO for an overnight. Returned it this morning. I think they put most early quarter builds on trains, boats, trucks. Early quarter deliveries are generally not a thing in US.

Edit: no idea what capacity they are operating. But the sticker said April build and they said it just came straight from Fremont.

Last edited:
I'm in Orange, but actually not sure where I'll be taking delivery.

MYLR/5/White/Black/Gemini/No tow/No FSD.

OD: 10/13/21.
EDD: May 1 - May 29
I'm 10 minutes from Irvine SC, so I'll most likely pick up there. Though I have had better face-to-face service from the people at the Lake Forest SC.
I'm guessing MYLR in White got earlier EDDs then those in Blue. Hopefully you both get yours soon! Envy you both :(

Reactions: PeteOC