Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery yesterday, so this is my last comment in the delivery threads for me until my next Tesla :).

MYLR 5 / Black Ext / White Int / Induction / No Tow / No FSD
OD: 9/16 Delivery Date: 4/19 VIN: F423

I'm going to do a more thorough inspection today following the Model Y checklist, but the car quality was pretty good. The only main issue was that the passenger door didn't close as easily as the other doors, but I already have a service appt for that.
Hope everyone gets those VINs soon!

I took delivery yesterday, so this is my last comment in the delivery threads for me until my next Tesla :).

MYLR 5 / Black Ext / White Int / Induction / No Tow / No FSD
OD: 9/16 Delivery Date: 4/19 VIN: F423

I'm going to do a more thorough inspection today following the Model Y checklist, but the car quality was pretty good. The only main issue was that the passenger door didn't close as easily as the other doors, but I already have a service appt for that.
Hope everyone gets those VINs soon!

Congrats, I would hold off on having the service center adjust the door unless the door is sticking past the body. With some use the seals will break in and be just right. I had this issue on two different Model Ys and after they adjusted the first one the window didn't work properly, the door stuck out and started squeaking. My second Model Y closes perfectly normal after about 1 month of use.

Reactions: Matt T
Congrats, I would hold off on having the service center adjust the door unless the door is sticking past the body. With some use the seals will break in and be just right. I had this issue on two different Model Ys and after they adjusted the first one the window didn't work properly, the door stuck out and started squeaking. My second Model Y closes perfectly normal after about 1 month of use.
Thanks for the tip! The delivery supervisor said the same so I just submitted the appt about a month in the future. In case it doesn't get better its at least documented within the initial 72 hrs.

Reactions: robeeen
After waiting about five months, the last few pushes have all came a week before entering the previous EDD period. I understand and feel the same pain. Hang in there.
I received my VIN this afternoon! (guess my complaining post here brought me some luck)

MYLR, 5 seats, white interior, no FSD. RN1157

Finally, after 6 months waiting.

Hope you guys get yours soon!

I received my VIN this afternoon! (guess my complaining post here brought me some luck)

MYLR, 5 seats, white interior, no FSD. RN1157

Finally, after 6 months waiting.

Hope you guys get yours soon!
Congratulations !!! hope you will get your car in 3-4 days. After taking your delivery, can you please come back on this group and let us know about the Home charger situation?

Reactions: Nikeugden
Me too. Twice. Got bumped on the 5th and 20th, both 1 day into the EDD window. Current EDD is 4/27-5/25, after the last two were 2-week windows. Getting the feeling that my best chance may be for the next EOQ push.
Thanks for sharing guys... that means the narrowing windows doesn't necessarily mean much. Our CA orders probably won't see deliveries until the EOQ push then... darn.

Reactions: PeteOC and oneday