Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F430, they’ve been busy! That’s the highest VIN I’ve seen yet… wonder if there’s any new goodies? =)
I went in to a showroom yesterday, the SA said he can get some additional details since my window was so tight. He looked in the back end and said my car was scheduled for production today. I definitely took that with a grain of salt. But with the VIN today, seems like he was on the money.

I have my eyes on suspension too... but thinking I should at least drive the car stock for a while first. Can you share your thought process on how you decided that you wanted to swap out the suspension already?
I was thinking about that as well, but like many accessories, it’s probably subjective. Like comparing the performance v LR. And the comparative suspension of your current car and where you live, etc… You can always add it later if it’s too stiff.

I went in to a showroom yesterday, the SA said he can get some additional details since my window was so tight. He looked in the back end and said my car was scheduled for production today. I definitely took that with a grain of salt. But with the VIN today, seems like he was on the money.
I'm so used to new cars at car dealerships that were produced months earlier. It's pretty cool to hear your car is "scheduled for production today".

Reactions: oneday