Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The trick for you is just do what everyone else is doing. Switch to something that you didn't want so you can get it faster. 😉
Agreed! I have been contemplating that on a daily basis......It's not a price thing, it's not a dislike for the MYP vs MYLR, it's a car for my wife. I don't need a faster car for her to drive back and forth (home to work) 100-150 miles a week in our town! We basically take 2 long road trips per year, and I just figured MYLR would better suit our needs🤷‍♂️

Reactions: charlesoris
Agreed! I have been contemplating that on a daily basis......It's not a price thing, it's not a dislike for the MYP vs MYLR, it's a car for my wife. I don't need a faster car for her to drive back and forth (home to work) 100-150 miles a week in our town! We basically take 2 long road trips per year, and I just figured MYLR would better suit our needs🤷‍♂️
I understand and applaud you for your patience. I just wish that Tesla would get rid of EDD altogether. It just adds so much unnecessary frustration for everyone. I hope that you get your VIN soon.

I ordered on 11/04/2021 - similar to or same as your configuration. Current EDD is 08/02/2022 - 09/13/2022. If I get the car on 08/02/2022, that would be 9 months from order to delivery. I think profit is the main driver for Tesla.