Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYP and a MYLR on March 19, 2022.
EDD for the MYP was originally May 22-July 3, 2022. EDD for the MYLR was originally October.
EDD for the MYP changed in May to June 3-July 1, 2022. EDD for the MYLR remained the same in May.
On May 28, 2022, I received a text asking if I had a trade in.
On June 4, 2022, the EDD for the MYP changed to June 17-July 1, 2022.
On June 6, 2022, the EDD for the MYLR changed to December 2022-March 2023.
On June 8, 2022, the EDD for my MYLR changed to November 14-January 9, 2023.
On June 9, 2022, I received a text asking me to confirm Registration Information was correct. No VIN assigned yet.
**On June 10, 2022, EDD for my MYP changed to June23-July 7, 2022.

I will update as I receive more information.

What’s the trick in getting chat to work? They have very limited to no options to triage through to sales.
The secret is VIN. Once you have VIN you've got the golden ticket and they'll swoon over your every request quickly, and efficiently (at least in my case and several others I've read here).

Barring that, and if you have a SC close enough to you, you can drop in and talk to inhouse Sales.

MYP order placed 3/13/22
White exterior, black seat. no FSD

1) June 10 - July 22
2) May 12 - June
3) April 22 - May
4) May 26 - June 12
Updated May 27
5) June 21 - July 19
Updated June 9
6) June 22 - July 6
Updated June 10
7) June 18 - July 2
We are playing musical chairs here. I was on June 17-July 2
Now
Jun 22-July 6

OD 3/14 Myp
So much for tesla rep telling me they are pushing orders up early. Ever since they called me they have pushed me back twice.

MYP, blue
OD: April 21, 2022
Original EDD: July 7 - August 18
May 25 update: June 15 - July 20
May 28 update: June 18 - July 16
June 10 update: June 21 - July 5

Getting so close! Thinking about switching from cash to finance. But I'm worried it might reshuffle my EDD if I make any changes before VIN# assigned? I would like to switch to Finance now to save some time in case my financing isn't able to approve same day. I think the finance approval is good for 30 days or 60 days? Seen several posts saying it is 60 days, while others 30 days, so not sure what the actual approval days are?

We are playing musical chairs here. I was on June 17-July 2
Now
Jun 22-July 6

OD 3/14 Myp
So much for tesla rep telling me they are pushing orders up early. Ever since they called me they have pushed me back twice.
What color is your MYP?
Seems like the dates are changing because there are people who ordered the LR model earlier than we did, then changed to MYP and jumped in front of us.
I don't blame them...technically they ordered before we do.

What color is your MYP?
Seems like the dates are changing because there are people who ordered the LR model earlier than we did, then changed to MYP and jumped in front of us.
I don't blame them...technically they ordered before we do.
It's the silver metallic. The odd thing tesla called me on Memorial Day(which was odd since it was holiday) and basically told me to be ready in so many words as my edd was going to start jun 2. I believe I was in my 4th day of my window and they changed my Edd to jun 17th-July. As of jun 10th now it’s the current edd of jun22. Go figure my window starts when I’m out of town for a week.
Does anybody know if you can send like your spouse to pick up the car if it’s in your name?