Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really rather torn here.

Part of me just accepts folks put in an order 6+ months ago, and they're doing what they need to do to get a car. Heck, I'd do it!!

The other part of me kinda get's mad and says, if you're going to change your model, you should go to the back of the line.

It's tough! :)

I'm really rather torn here.

Part of me just accepts folks put in an order 6+ months ago, and they're doing what they need to do to get a car. Heck, I'd do it!!

The other part of me kinda get's mad and says, if you're going to change your model, you should go to the back of the line.

It's tough! :)
I changed my model and got put to the head of the line. Then I changed it back and got put back to my old spot. I decided I did not want to deal with selling the wheels and tires. I can wait as we are doing fine with one car. Maybe the market will start to recover by then and I can pay in cash.

You people switching to MYP are screwing me. My EDD just got pushed another two weeks this morning.
I switched about 2 weeks ago, took delivery yesterday, flawless!!!!! I couldn't have expected a better delivery here in So Cal, (Marina Del Rey) facility! Performance Mode, WOW!!!!!
In N Out, in about 25 mins, after a good look over the car for all of the panel gaps, cracked glass etc......All I can say, is my car was perfect

Reactions: dflowerz and Masa F
Call 4242822994 (Ca only), change to finance, then go to tesla.com, all documents listed. It happens quick.
Thanks! I got the delivery appointment text soon after the post, and I made the appointment for Friday and replied to the text that I wanted to change to financing. They asked for bank and finance amount, and after I sent them CU name and loan amount, MVPA and title docs showed up on website. Stealth wrap and window tint in three weeks. It’s happening!!!!

Make sure to get a copy of the check and a tracking number from your finance company if they’re sending it via overnight mail. Got a call from Tesla today to comfirm the car has passed inspection and ready for home delivery. Submitted to them the copy and tracking number via email. All set for Monday’s delivery.

Reactions: usklx
Took home delivery today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately there were a few issues after driving around for a bit. Still love it. Just not perfect but this was expected.

1. From complete stop, turning left or right there is a thumping noise from under the driver side only from acceleration. After you straighten out all quiet.
2. Going over speed bumps, squeaky noise coming from rear trunk area, maybe a loose rubber piece somewhere
3. Panel gaps were all good with exception of trim on driver door, pokes out just a tad, prob within spec but will have them look at it anyway
6EFFCED1-7602-4C4B-BDD1-061914E7A32F.jpeg

Took home delivery today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately there were a few issues after driving around for a bit. Still love it. Just not perfect but this was expected.

1. From complete stop, turning left or right there is a thumping noise from under the driver side only from acceleration. After you straighten out all quiet.
2. Going over speed bumps, squeaky noise coming from rear trunk area, maybe a loose rubber piece somewhere
3. Panel gaps were all good with exception of trim on driver door, pokes out just a tad, prob within spec but will have them look at it anywayView attachment 816379
You should spend the big money and wrap it in "Stek Dynoprism" PPF, a black car turns metallic purple in the sunlight. Taking delivery of metallic gray and I'm having the entire car done in it but its not as noticeable as on the Black!