Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/29
White on Black AWD LR
No Tow, No FSD.....

Last Text was 9/2 2-3 weeks.
NO updated 1-2 weeks today. (was expecting it based on everyone else here)

Little sad that some people who ordered weeks after are getting their 1-2 week updates and I am getting skipped.

Chatted online, they did verify everything is in order with the account and just awaiting a match. We shall see.....

Ordered 7/29
White on Black AWD LR
No Tow, No FSD.....

Last Text was 9/2 2-3 weeks.
NO updated 1-2 weeks today. (was expecting it based on everyone else here)

Little sad that some people who ordered weeks after are getting their 1-2 week updates and I am getting skipped.

Chatted online, they did verify everything is in order with the account and just awaiting a match. We shall see.....

I have given up on chat or my SA. It’s not their fault, because from the sounds of it, there is no real strategy or visibility to the manufacturing side. If a Vin is not assigned, they’re basically useless. I wouldn’t be too worried for people in different parts of CA getting updates. I am more concerned if someone in my delivery zone who ordered weeks after me with the same config gets a confirmed delivery date. I would go crazy

EF0C23DB-3930-40FE-A6EE-495A77174ADA.jpeg
7672644A-E9A5-42FE-8828-83DF19AE9762.jpeg
Took delivery Monday vin46xxx, must say the quality got a lot better from the last one I returned vin13xxx. Jus alittle adjustment on the trunk and frunk , and paint looks awesome.

Nice, I hope so too! I emailed them today just to check if this recent change in delivery estimates effected anything and they said we should still expect delivery before the end of September. I was pretty impressed with how fast they returned my email also.

Ive been waiting for my delivery too, pick up is in Rocklin as well, ordered on 8/6 MSM, White , Tow, 20”. last txt I got was on 9/2 2-4wks, My froends ordered on 8/5 Blue Performance and picked up yesterday 9/9..... this wait and timeline is a bummer but hope to get it soon