Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after talking with our TA in regards to why there was a delay initiated by himself. Which happened after our last automated text "3-8 days for delivery" We expressed our concerns on potentially receiving a reject. A couple hours afterwards our account was updated for a delivery appointment for 9/29. We ordered on 8/12 white on black , AWD , no hitch. Although no VIN. Any reason why there is no VIN yet?

Last edited:
Just checked account and saw delivery appointment added mid-day 9/29. No VIN, no text, no call to ask about availability. I’m busy at the time of the appointment so I’ll wait to see if they text me before I’ll ask to move it up or to end of day.

Bay Area, 8/9 order for the vanilla model

ordered 7/25 from SSF. MY LR white 19 plus Tow. No FSD.

no vin yet. Will check back tonight.

just got a txt, car getting build today and delivery set for 9/29 at serramonte.

I guess most of Bay Area cars getting build today and they're trying to get them deliver by tues and wed. GL. will be pack!

Bay area. Got a text that they switched me from Fremont delivery to home delivery.
Delivery Appointment
Sept. 28, 2020 at 12:01 AM

Any other manufacture this would've been a good news, but not Tesla...
Replied to the text asking to switch back to factory, but no response for hours, and I don't have much time
Anyone has luck switching to onsite delivery?

Last edited:
Bay area. Got a text that they switched me from Fremont delivery to home delivery.
Delivery Appointment

Replied to the text asking to switch back to factory, but no response for hours, and I don't have much time
I selected Fremont pickup. When reports about this started a few weeks ago I contacted my advisor, who warned me I was getting switched to home delivery. At the time he said I was right on the edge of switching back to pickup still being possible with their logistics system, and might get rejected. As far as I know I'm currently scheduled for a Dublin pickup (Fremont and Serramonte were already full for pickups), but I don't have a confirmed appointment or anything yet, so I'm not positive I'm in the clear.

Reactions: enzoshadow
Just FYI.

so I got an email from Tesla to review my loan. My rate jump up from 1.86% to 3.5! Also my remaining balance jump up by 1k.

I email my SA and surprisedly, She reply instantly and CC the rematchRate team.

We c what happened!

so those still waiting, keep an eye on ur rate! Not sure what Tesla trying to do!!!

Delivery Appointment

I originally requested delivery center pick up. They changed me to at home delivery without asking me. When I saw that I refused to confirm to appt so they had to call me at which time I was able to change it back to delivery center pick up. Which in retrospect was the right decision since I have since rejected that car. Vin 53764

I originally requested delivery center pick up. They changed me to at home delivery without asking me. When I saw that I refused to confirm to appt so they had to call me at which time I was able to change it back to delivery center pick up. Which in retrospect was the right decision since I have since rejected that car. Vin 53764

what was it and what was a matter with it.

Attachments

• C3F15BD5-1EDB-43F7-86F6-861366719C15.jpeg
    C3F15BD5-1EDB-43F7-86F6-861366719C15.jpeg
    460.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 46CB55FB-23EC-4198-B421-A52C77CAB74B.jpeg
    46CB55FB-23EC-4198-B421-A52C77CAB74B.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 4255B6E9-6F28-41E3-9FF8-5C079B50CAA9.jpeg
    4255B6E9-6F28-41E3-9FF8-5C079B50CAA9.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Helpful
Reactions: alexcue