Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Change your delivery destination. Start fresh with another location. At least you have nothing to lose that way.
My SA in KW said they are always flexible a few days here and there. They wont do 2 weeks, but they are ok with a few days.
Yeah, I was thinking of that, but it's a 6 hr round trip so not going to happen.

Seems to be quite a bit of turn over there so maybe I'll get someone else by the time my turn come up.

Do all Canadian deliveries of MYP come with the AS tires? Has anyone seen reports of MYP being delivered with the Pirelli summer tires?
I see a bunch of recent June deliveries in the US where people in the snow belt and WA state are randomly getting summer tires and then people in California are randomly getting Michelin AS. Seems just pure randomness during the EOQ push.

I'm getting ready to switch to MYP but I really don't want summer tires. Of course I live in the one part of Canada that doesn't get snow (at least not more than 2 weeks a year) so just wondering if Tesla would ship Pirellis here???

I've seen some of the chat around that (Performance being shipped with AS or summer tires). I find that so odd how it can happen. Me myself, if I was ordering performance part of it would be that I would prefer the summer tires.

FWIW, a friend took possession of a performance in early February and it had summer tires on (which he was expecting) and he had a set of winter tires+wheels ready to swap on.

Autopilot now shows in two different packages. Also my delivery date push back to Jan 20 to April 23

OD 21 APRIL 22

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-154844_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-154844_Chrome.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 76
I've seen some of the chat around that (Performance being shipped with AS or summer tires). I find that so odd how it can happen. Me myself, if I was ordering performance part of it would be that I would prefer the summer tires.

FWIW, a friend took possession of a performance in early February and it had summer tires on (which he was expecting) and he had a set of winter tires+wheels ready to swap on.
I can understand that reasoning for sure. If I lived anywhere else in Canada I’d always be swapping to dedicated winters on smaller wheels anyways so I’d be good with the Pirellis for summer. But living on Vancouver Island if I have AS with M+S label I can just run that single set year round.

Reactions: Joey_82
Switched to MY P a week ago. EDD moved from Oct 11 - Dec 6 to July 19 - August 2. :oops:. Just goes to show Tesla is prioritizing MY Ps which make them more money.
I was at the Kitchener location yesterday and in the parking lot there were 6 new MY, only 1 was LR.

They also seem to be in a rush to get you to pick up. I made an appointment for Monday and they just texted and called me to see if I could come in tomorrow instead.

Do all Canadian deliveries of MYP come with the AS tires? Has anyone seen reports of MYP being delivered with the Pirelli summer tires?
I see a bunch of recent June deliveries in the US where people in the snow belt and WA state are randomly getting summer tires and then people in California are randomly getting Michelin AS. Seems just pure randomness during the EOQ push.

I'm getting ready to switch to MYP but I really don't want summer tires. Of course I live in the one part of Canada that doesn't get snow (at least not more than 2 weeks a year) so just wondering if Tesla would ship Pirellis here???
I take delivery of my LR this Wednesday. Not a P but will update you on what tires I get if it helps