Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in my 3rd two weeks window yesterday from May 10 to May 24. Bam it moved to June 4th-July 9th, almost a 5 weeks window. This roller coaster has made me nauseous. Lack of transparency and customer relations is unbecoming of such a big name!!!!
ODD Oct 14. White 19”, black interior plus tow.

Any one else getting a sliding EDD push every day? My EDD gets pushed by a day everyday since the 4th of May, same 4 day window of today +4 days. I’ve physically seen my car and matched the vin at the service center but they are saying it is stuck in transit according to the system.
Same here, got my VIN Apr 25th, no delivery scheduled Wand the 4 day EDD keeps moving out by 1 day every day, started with May 9-13, now 11-15. Probably waiting for a charge port.

Still waiting MYP Blue/blk/tow…Vaughan.
🙏🏽 She doesn’t move again.
B8A685E3-352C-40AF-B4E3-4BF309912B8C.jpeg

Got my VIN this morning! EDD May 25-29!
Congratulations!!

Is it Austin or California VIN?

I am close to approaching my window May 19-June 16. I called Tesla in Vaughan and they don’t see a VIN yet so I am not taking my window seriously yet. I did ask about rates as I might want to finance but they are 4.7 or 5.12% so I’ll just do cash at that point.

I regret not ordering a performance and getting good rate back in November.

OD:11/21/21 White, black, 20” no FSD

Awesome, pretty identical! Edd still the same. I think it may not do anything (adding FSD to build)because it’s pretty darn close to production anyway…one thing I thought, is I am not sure if that 10,600 sticks around after your vehicle gets a vin or gets delivered if you know what I mean.
Good question, not sure either.

Just drove past the Edmonton lot and they had two red 5-seaters w/ 20" wheels blk interior. Forgot to check for tow package though. Manufacture date 04/18.

I was in my 3rd two weeks window yesterday from May 10 to May 24. Bam it moved to June 4th-July 9th, almost a 5 weeks window. This roller coaster has made me nauseous. Lack of transparency and customer relations is unbecoming of such a big name!!!!
ODD Oct 14. White 19”, black interior plus tow.
Your build is the same as mine. EDD is are fairly similar however I ordered ~3 weeks after you. Pickup also in YVR.

Congrats! Is it an Austin VIN? Waiting for a VIN in the next few days I hope. Ordered in July 2021..never placed on hold..MSM
Unless I've missed some new news, there are no MYLR or MYP being made in Austin yet. First ones will likely have the 2170 battery. From what I've read Austin is only making the "yet to be sold" MYSR(AWD) with the new 4680 batteries.

It's not a truck ! Stop calling it a truck. There is nothing "truck" about your upcoming vehicle. It's a crossover, a small SUV, even that is a stretch. It's a fast crossover.
You sound like those idiots at the GM dealer in Burlington. Chevy Traverse? Nice truck. Chevy Equinox ? Good truck. Chevy Trax? good little truck.
I was about to tell the guy: your brain is a truck, cause it's heavy, slow, consumes a lot of oxygen and like any other truck on the road, doesnt haul anything 99.99% of the time.
You will get it :) enjoy it for the rest of us, waiting here.
It looks like someone lost some stuff in stocks or crypto this week. @Destiny1701 merely confused semi with a truck, he should have gone with trailer or hauler. Name-calling reflects simply the mental state of the abuser more than the original mistake. Very non-Canadian

It's not a truck ! Stop calling it a truck. There is nothing "truck" about your upcoming vehicle. It's a crossover, a small SUV, even that is a stretch. It's a fast crossover.
You sound like those idiots at the GM dealer in Burlington. Chevy Traverse? Nice truck. Chevy Equinox ? Good truck. Chevy Trax? good little truck.
I was about to tell the guy: your brain is a truck, cause it's heavy, slow, consumes a lot of oxygen and like any other truck on the road, doesnt haul anything 99.99% of the time.
You will get it :) enjoy it for the rest of us, waiting here.
woah woah..taken out of context here...these vehicles transported to the dealerships have to come on trucks. That's what he's referring to.

Reactions: Destiny1701