Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the number and on top of that talked to my SA, if I am to go from LR to P with same options, I would pay the updated prices and not the March order price.
Hmmmm. Did you try the URL link? Still working for me in Chrome browser on Windows. Looks like this for my March 11th order.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Got VIN and delivery date setup this evening. Pick up May 28 in Calgary. Western Canada finally feeling some love.

MYLR White/Black/19/Tow
Order Date Oct 2, 2021
Original Estimated Delivery April 2022
Current Pick Up Schedule May 28
Calgary
Good news!! Hopefully I’m right behind you for pick up in Calgary. No vin yet. Who’s your SA in Calgary you’ve been working with? PM me if you’d like. Cheers

Did it go up with the FSD price increase? Didn’t think the accel boost was touched..
It was always 3k cnd hasn’t changed. Back when delta between LR and P was 12k…made sense. Now with a 7k delta? Add in 20” wheels and ABoost…and now MYP makes total sense. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I had a 2021 MYLR w/boost and it was sheer pleasure across the whole power band 0-50, 50-100, 100-130 etc. better throttle response made the suv feel 500lbs lighter imo. Sold it after a few months to make way for the MYP.

Reactions: casefresh
i'llbe honest with you, im afraid to make any changes and lose my price and place in line....
I ordered on March 6, it is up by 9k plus tax now.
Me too... that is why I haven't made any changes. Texting with some random SA, he told me that if I make a change the EDD would go to what a new order is now. So a new MYLR with an option is Nov-Feb. My Vanilla MYLR is already December so not much point changing and risking a later date. Now with the MYP that would land a July-Sept range. So I surely would get it earlier.

However, reading this forum it still seems like changes to older orders are getting EDDs more inline with what would be the case if they had ordered that variation at the time of their original order.

Who knows? I think I'm just going to sit tight on my Vanilla MYLR and hope being on the west coast, end of quarter push (is that a thing in Canada?) will land me a car on Xmas day...:p

Reactions: canadian.bacon
Does anyone know, if I update to MYP via the "Edit" function, if I will see a new updated EDD? And if I could change back to a MYLR if I change my mind again?
That is the question I'd love to know but I'm not willing to risk it at this point. The SA I texted with said EDD would go to what a new order would be if placed now. So MYP July-Sep. However, I continue to read reports from US members of upgrading to MYP and getting a big improvement to EDD...usually similar to what they would have had if they had ordered MYP from the get go. For me that would give me a MYP EDD of June and a MYLR with options of Sep. But I don't think I'll risk it.

No I had nothing and I checked more times than I care to admit, so it was a nice surprise to get the text and have a vin assigned seemingly all at on
It was always 3k cnd hasn’t changed. Back when delta between LR and P was 12k…made sense. Now with a 7k delta? Add in 20” wheels and ABoost…and now MYP makes total sense. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I had a 2021 MYLR w/boost and it was sheer pleasure across the whole power band 0-50, 50-100, 100-130 etc. better throttle response made the suv feel 500lbs lighter imo. Sold it after a few months to make way for the MYP.
Thought I’d throw this question out on the boost once it downloads, does it work across all the driving modes, or do you have to select a particular mode?