Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on my nov 16 order for mylr, tow, gemini, 5seater

Asking old sales advisor(since i dont have one for this order yet) if i switch to myp if it makes a diff and he says nope still gotta wait but uhh yeah from this thread and Facebook groups thats bs

Yesterday was showing jul 9 -aug 13, today updated to july 18-aug 5

If i have no advisor who do i contact to ask to switch to myp?

Asking old sales advisor(since i dont have one for this order yet) if i switch to myp if it makes a diff and he says nope still gotta wait but uhh yeah from this thread and Facebook groups thats bs

My initial order was online, so no sales advisor. I called Tesla and spoke to someone who emailed me. From there, I emailed back and forth to enable a trade in and to switch to MY P

So today, out of the blue, I got a txt and an email from Tesla. My EDD is still Oct 26 - Dec 21. Ordered March 6.

We need more information to provide you with a final offer for your trade-in vehicle. Please only reply to this email with clear photos of the following (do not start a new email thread).
  • Odometer

Why photos are needed again:

• Updated km

All photos should be taken in daylight and be free of any obstructions, debris or snow.

So I sent them a new pic with my odometer reading and asked if there is a chance for a quicker delivery and I got the usual reply...your delivery date blah blah blah.
Why would they say "final" offer when my delivery date is late Oct at the earliest?

Your configuration and dates are similar to mine. Also Vancouver. My dates haven't moved for 6 weeks. You can text Tesla and they reply quickly on that 819 number.

Hello everyone

I order my Model Y Long Range on Nov 7 2021.

My EDD is currently December 07 - February 01.

If I change my order to the Performance version, will I get the price that was on Nov 7 for the performance? If so, how do you go about making that change? I checked on the Tesla account website but there is no option to change, only option I see is upgrade which is only to add FSD or Enhanced Autopilot. I tried to call the Tesla store in Vaughan, Ontario but I could not speak to anyone, the message tells me to check the website.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Bob
Added FSD Jun 29. Today EDD changed to July 29-August 26. Let see if this will actually stick.

My Nov 13 2021 ordered MY (Grey, 5 seater, black interior, trailer hitch) was Aug 5-Sept10 for a long time but recently jumped to Sept 7-Oct19. Not sure how much stock to put in the estimation. I'll probably have to get a set of snow tires ready to install on the car as soon as I get it. :)

Hi guys,
Own a rental car business, looking to grab our first EV. Tesla Canada says Model y Performance have delivery dates of Aug/Sept 2022 - One month away? Is this accurate? I have a Model Y lined up at a dealership for about $10k over direct factory order so I'm wondering if I should just place an order.

Reactions: Lssh54527