Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR | Red Ext | White Int | 20" Induction | 5 Seat | Tow
Northern NB (Pick up in Bedford, NS)
OD: 21/04/2023
EDD1: Apr - Jun 2023
EDD2(April 25): May 8 - May 17 (VIN Assigned)
EDD3(April 26): May 12
EDD4(May 4): May 11
EDD5(May 5): May 15 (transport delay)
EDD6(May 10): May 18 (another transport delay)
DD(May 14): May 16 (got a text saying my car is on the lot, got delivered this weekend and the earliest delivery date is tuesday)

I'm so excited!

Mine is showing up as Fremont too, but no official message assigning the VIN just yet. I'm not sure if the actual scheduling of delivery email comes from the service center as opposed to a central Tesla system - if that's the case, I guess I'll be waiting at least until tomorrow since the SC here is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The anticipation is sky high now though 😂

Reactions: jferg070
Mine is showing up as Fremont too, but no official message assigning the VIN just yet. I'm not sure if the actual scheduling of delivery email comes from the service center as opposed to a central Tesla system - if that's the case, I guess I'll be waiting at least until tomorrow since the SC here is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The anticipation is sky high now though 😂
I never received an official message regarding VIN. You may find it in Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement under your account.

I believe a lot of people that are supposed to pick up their 3 and Y in BC today, are affected by the B.C. green EV rebate that had ran out. You either pick up the car without the 4K or postpone delivery. When they will refill those funds are unknown, so I will probably have to postpone my Thursday delivery too. 😭

I believe a lot of people that are supposed to pick up their 3 and Y in BC today, are affected by the B.C. green EV rebate that had ran out. You either pick up the car without the 4K or postpone delivery. When they will refill those funds are unknown, so I will probably have to postpone my Thursday delivery too. 😭
Wow. I didn't hear about this. Huge bummer. We picked ours up on Sunday so looks like we squeaked in before the cutoff.

Reactions: honeymustard
Same here. My appointment is Friday this week but not sure how long it will be delayed.

Same here. My appointment is Friday this week but not sure how long it will be delayed.

There's a thread on Reddit about this. Someone texted Tesla and someone else email the Go Electric BC program directly - confirmed funds are available again.

Reactions: Shevek
Got a text from Tesla today, delivery continues. They’ve checked with the rebate program and sure the fund will be available soon. Here’s the content of the text:
Hi XXX. Great news! We have received an update. Based on the government's intent for the program to continue, Tesla is honouring the rebate during this funding gap. Should the government not follow through with the funding, we will provide you an invoice for the amount that is credited to you.

Please let us know if you would like to proceed with delivery on XXX