Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most likely they just didn't get to it. There is no logical reason to allow V11 but not allow V12, which is allegedly better and safer. Our cars are the absolute last priority at Tesla. We will probably begin getting it once V12 starts going wide.
It's better, but also they are requiring more strict supervision. "Driver monitoring is turned up to 11" is what Whole Mars was told by Telsa. There's a reason for that, because the confidence of V12 can result in more comfort, but it will still *sugar* the bed.

Looks like a new version of fw will be released over the coming week on the 2024 branch with v12 FSD. Wouldn't be surprised if we get it then.
What is FW and what source do you get this info? I am legit dying for info, but have no idea where or how to get it. I check Teslascope and Teslafi. Are there other sources? Getting very frustrated that not a single Legacy vehicle has seen this build.

What is FW and what source do you get this info? I am legit dying for info, but have no idea where or how to get it. I check Teslascope and Teslafi. Are there other sources? Getting very frustrated that not a single Legacy vehicle has seen this build.

One of the X influencers posted a photo from an employee vehicle showing it.

What does this have to do with vertical screen early adopters?
It means they are working on v12 on 2024 branch to go wide. Doesn't mean it's ready for our cars yet.
Nothing about that post has to do with early (vertical screen) adopters. Every new build will eventually be “officially rolling out to vehicles on the 2024 software branch in North America.” Where the builds will be “incoming on my Model Y” or Model 3 or even 2023+ S and X, all later horizontal screen owners.