Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
>560 downloads as of now. So looks like it may go out fast.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.07.57 PM.png

Yeah it looks like this current push at the moment is probably targeting all current US+Canada existing testers that are already on 10.11.x to move them all to 10.11.2
Ah good point. Maybe there was some regression in 10.11.1 that halted rollout needing a 10.11.2 to fix. Although curious that 10.11.1 upgraded some from 10.10.x while keeping some on 10.11(.0) maybe like an A/B test for comparison? With the "100% rollout" to 10.11.x to 10.11.2, it seems like this latest version should be better than the earlier ones, and hopefully that means good enough for the rest of FSD Beta to get the update as well as for new additions to FSD Beta too.

They are rolling out in other markets, Canada has started rolling out, there are leaks of RHD FSD Beta being rolled out to Australia. Tesla may have more than enough testers in the US already in a variety of different environments.

I just received an update prompt for 10.11.2, there was something up with .1

Expanded markets doesn't mean anything for possible game-breaking bugs.

I just received an update prompt for 10.11.2, there was something up with .1

Expanded markets doesn't mean anything for possible game-breaking bugs.
I presumed you were talking about halting of expanding of the userbase in the US, which was what my comment was talking about. If you are only talking about rollout of this version then obviously that is a different case.