Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Elon since V11 has been stuck in the next month to a week or two cycle for 60 weeks now can we get a 10.420.x update so we can retire this 10.69 thread. 🥴 Also the way V11 is (not) going maybe rename it lucky V13. 🤪
It seem to me Elon has been putting the big stall on this whole time. The hardware has never been good enough for true FSD. The software can only do so much. ie: stall and feed slowly and keep the company $ rolling in at any cost.

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelobird
It seem to me Elon has been putting the big stall on this whole time. The hardware has never been good enough for true FSD. The software can only do so much. ie: stall and feed slowly and keep the company $ rolling in at any cost.
We know some employees are now on V11.2 so at least they upgraded those employees from V11.1. Hopefully we'll see V11.3 rolled out sometime next week to the FSDb influencers.

Surprised no one posted this, yet. Evidently 10.69.25.2 can reverse:

Edit: Video referenced in the tweet thread so you can judge for yourself. It's very slight, so the jury is still out
Reverse or backing up? It looks more like a tiny rollback . It even does it once before it reaches the farthest point. We have seen this much or more rollback posted previously in YouTube videos calming "Reverse".

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.17.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.16.45 PM.png

Surprised no one posted this, yet. Evidently 10.69.25.2 can reverse:

Edit: Video referenced in the tweet thread so you can judge for yourself. It's very slight, so the jury is still out

That looked odd to me. For one, there was no reason to back up as the car was not encroaching into traffic. The car was still a bit from the road. Second, the car did more of a slight back and forth wobble, not really backing up IMO. And the car stayed in D, so I don't know if that counts as reversing.

That looked odd to me. For one, there was no reason to back up as the car was not encroaching into traffic. The car was still a bit from the road. Second, the car did more of a slight back and forth wobble, not really backing up IMO. And the car stayed in D, so I don't know if that counts as reversing.

The guy is claiming that section of road is slightly down hill. So FSD Beta must have applied some negative torque:

The question is whether it's intentional or a new bug.

Weird to apply reverse in drive and I agree there was any apparent rational reason to do it. Also it wouldn't be safe without backup light illumination. Looks like a fail but I'll give it 'winning' to be positive.

It makes me nervous imagining the possibility of FSDb applying reverse steering.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
If so it's curious they are spending resources fixing the 69 path when V11 is apparently so good and its release imminent. Path 69 remains hospice appropriate.
I suspect that V11 is just v10.69 with a feature flag switched or #define set that disables the mode switch to the legacy highway stack when entering a highway. It is reasonable to assume that all development going into v10.69 would have to also be present in v11, with the exception of changes to the legacy highway stack (and changes to that code are probably nonexistent anyway). So the entire branch probably consists of nothing more than some build settings changes on the same code base to flip the flag and show a different version number.