Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this uploaded data and still no beta update. 😭

I'm hoping there's another round tomorrow of 10.69.1.1 since it's close to but not quite the 10k from what TeslaFi shows.
I see an extra 40 pending installs on TeslaFi compared to yesterday’s numbers (which was 223 at the end of the day of pending installs plus completed installs).

So there was an extra round today, although I still didn’t get it yet. 😔

63 were pending installs from yesterday, but yea! Huge push going out.

Still not to me, but for others, yes.
Keep checking ✔️, just got mine!! Model S Plaid

Attachments

• 20220906_165754.jpg
    20220906_165754.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 59
Just got mine a few minutes ago. Model Y purchased in March, only about 3400 miles on the Odo, only got into FDSb in mid-June. I'm surprised.

Edit: While reviewing menu selections in the car earlier today, I did click the "Advanced" option in software updates, for which the explanatory text seems to say you are asking to get updates as soon as they are available for your configuration. Just maybe this made a difference. Or maybe not.

Something that I haven't seen anyone else mention is how long it takes to slow to the posted speed after a speed limit change. I often drive on 2-lane highways that pass through small towns. The speed limit can change from 55 to 45 to 35 and even 25 in short order. FSD beta (10.12.2 still for me) takes a very long time to slow down. Sometimes I can be through the town completely before it reaches the lower speed limit. That is a very good way to get a ticket!

As a result, I typically have to disengage every time I enter one of these little towns. Once I slow the car down, then I can reengage.
This has been a problem for a while. Interestingly, it's much quicker to slow when using TACC vs FSD. I had a situation where I was driving up hill and the speed limit dropped from 55 to 40 and the energy bar was in the black indicating it was actively applying power to maintain a speed faster than the speed limit.

Ideally, it should anticipate the speed limit and slow to match the limit at the sign, but at the very least it should slow down at a reasonable rate.

Reactions: Oil Freedom
Anybody else noticing the lack of creeping in some situations? There's no blue wall visualized and sure enough FSD Beta 10.69.1.1 ended up waiting in the middle of the road on a few left turns. In one case, I actually needed to abort and forced a right turn as the cross traffic from the right wasn't going to have a break and there was no waiting median now with cross traffic from the left approaching.

I suppose the (lack of) visualization is useful as an extra hint to be careful that FSD Beta might not understand the intersection correctly.