Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's January 31st, I win the 1000 bet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BigD0g

Jan 12, 2017
Somewhere
Dear @calisnow,

It's now January 31st, 2018, and we still don't have any new meaningful features for AP. Please honor your bet as I would have and donate $1k to St. Judes Children Research in my name. I've PM'd you my details. Good luck on your 10k bet.

@TaoJones Hopefully, he paid up your bet as well. I don't know if anyone took him up on his 10k bet, or if he just bet against himself.

colbert-popcorn-gif-2.gif

I had a bet with @calisnow that no new features would be released for AP2 before Feb 1, 2018. Three months maybe, six months definitely still waiting....
Was this before or after the rain sensing wipers?

As much as I want calisnow to lose I bet, I must admit that rain sensing wipers is a pretty big feature.

Although technically rain sensing wipers wasn't part of AP1 as it was a seperate sensor. So you could get by on that technicality. But, you might be hard pressed to do that considering that it is a new feature in AP2 where a neural net is used.

Was this before or after the rain sensing wipers?

As much as I want calisnow to lose I bet, I must admit that rain sensing wipers is a pretty big feature.

Although technically rain sensing wipers wasn't part of AP1 as it was a seperate sensor. So you could get by on that technicality. But, you might be hard pressed to do that considering that it is a new feature in AP2 where a neural net is used.

We previously agreed rain sensing wipers didn't count. I'll need to find the original thread.