Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys I've locked the spreadsheet because someone went in and messed a few things up. I'm going to tidy it, but from now on it might be easier if people post in here and I can add your details.

Please check the spreadsheet when you get a chance to make sure that your details are there and correct. I think we're missing a few entries.

Hi guys I've locked the spreadsheet because someone went in and messed a few things up. I'm going to tidy it, but from now on it might be easier if people post in here and I can add your details.

Please check the spreadsheet when you get a chance to make sure that your details are there and correct. I think we're missing a few entries.

Hi Timpoo, my details looked OK. You can add charger installed date of 11 June when you next update the sheet, thanks.

Screen Shot 2014-07-20 at 8.56.26 am.png

I remember reading somewhere that the cars destined for Europe are shipped as parts and assembled in the European factory in order to minimise import duty, so it probably doesn't need to spend as much time in the US factory.

This must've been one of the last cars produced before the factory shutdown! Lucky man.
Actually, they build the car completely and it goes through QC, then they break it down. Very few things are taken off the car. The most significant thing is that the battery pack is removed and shipped separately. They do just enough in Tilburg to get the tax advantage. The cars actually spend more time in the factory than the cars destined for US customers.

Actually, they build the car completely and it goes through QC, then they break it down. Very few things are taken off the car. The most significant thing is that the battery pack is removed and shipped separately. They do just enough in Tilburg to get the tax advantage. The cars actually spend more time in the factory than the cars destined for US customers.

Oh cool. Thanks for the correction. That makes the 1-day factory time even more amazing then!

Excited to see the updated status to 'production complete and in transit'. I only just checked today. How long have the Aussie signature vehicles had this status? Strange you don't get an email from Tesla advising of the change.

That sounds like new news to me!

Very exciting!

- - - Updated - - -

41 days from the first hong Kong sig going production complete to launch event.

Looks like around 31 august for a launch date?