Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matrix Headlights on LR Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to put a new order for MYLR for my wife. If she gets Austin VIN assigned, is there way to cancel that and get a Fremont VIN assigned? She would like to get Matrix headlights but we know that Austin builds don't have them. Not sure how to proceed with the order. Any suggestions?

Sure; but tomorrow when it’s light out.🙂
I had originally thought I had the new camera housing (looked at it at night) but then realized I had the old housing. That’s why I never posted the pic. Sorry about that. I should have clarified a while ago. The good thing is that the light leak issue I had on both side fender cameras on my ‘21 MY is no longer an issue on my new ‘23 MY even with the old housings. All other features I mentioned in post #102 are accurate.

Last edited:
Trying to put a new order for MYLR for my wife. If she gets Austin VIN assigned, is there way to cancel that and get a Fremont VIN assigned? She would like to get Matrix headlights but we know that Austin builds don't have them. Not sure how to proceed with the order. Any suggestions?
Mine is Fremont built and as per SA it doesn’t have Matrix Headlights. Scheduled for delivery.