Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my car today. It was raining so it got a little dirty. Already got a scratch on the bottom rear quarter panel that happened on the way home from a rock or something similar. This is the first time I have been in a model 3 and it seems smaller than I thought. I expected it to be the size of my old BMW 340i but it's more the size of my Civic. View attachment 1032735
Actually a 2024 Model 3 and 2024 340I are almost the same size inside and out with the Tesla being slightly heavier and having more luggage space.

Bay Area here
Ordered March 21st

my EDD originally was May-June

EDD updated today to now March 27th-31st
lol like what?!
LR
SG
Black Interior

i highly doubt i’ll get it but this weekend as surprised EDD changed for me. I’m anticipating it to change to potentially April-May

I measured my 2024 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Civic Sport Touring from top of door panel by the steering wheel and they are pretty close in width... Civic was about 57.5" and the Tesla is about 58". The Tesla looks to have more legroom in the back seat and a higher roof. I had a 2017 BMW 340i that felt bigger but maybe it was an illusion because it drove like a bigger car. Actually the Tesla is for my wife to drive and unfortunately I get to drive the Civic. The stereo is a little too punchy in the Tesla but I haven't adjusted it yet. It does have some good deep base but too much upper bass for my liking. Kind of a small boxy sound which is annoying. Also I thought the seats would adjust automatically when I got into the car but I had to click on my profile on the screen. It was still on my wife's profile even though she was inside the house.

I got my car today. It was raining so it got a little dirty. Already got a scratch on the bottom rear quarter panel that happened on the way home from a rock or something similar. This is the first time I have been in a model 3 and it seems smaller than I thought. I expected it to be the size of my old BMW 340i but it's more the size of my Civic. View attachment 1032735
When I was first comparing M3 to my old 2012 Accord, the width was the same and the length was right in between the Accord and Civic. More back seat legroom in the Accord. About the same front seat legroom.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I am April 5 - May 3

There’s a thread on the model 3 subreddit to discuss white interior EDDs and someone just said they were moved from April 9 - May 14 to May 14 - June 18…
I think they ordered a few months after me. If mine gets delayed until May - June I will strongly consider cancelling my orded