Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna agree that birthday has nothing to do with it, but looking through the huge blob of JSON in the page source, my birthday is there in multiple places. I either entered it somewhere and forgot, or it came in as part of the financing, or they scraped it from my driver's license? 🤷‍♂️
Yeah you probably entered it during the order process, at least once. Especially if you are financing or leasing.

Reactions: epotter
It was rhetorical 😉 But you missed the point that the answer is different depending on whether you are measuring with seats up or folded down. And the website is manipulative in how it represents cargo space differently for different vehicles - the S and Y are way more similar in cargo space than it leads you to believe.
Oh I know it was rhetorical. I just wanted to take the opportunity for reiterate how roomy the S is.

I just completed my weekly pester of my SA. Attached is some non-information about 6/3 for us in the LR boat and orientation posted earlier.

Attachments

• C8A6DC88-6710-4634-AFBC-F55C3D51D297.png
    C8A6DC88-6710-4634-AFBC-F55C3D51D297.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 4C37B06C-0187-4BA6-8361-EAF9EDBCEF60.png
    4C37B06C-0187-4BA6-8361-EAF9EDBCEF60.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 74
It is time to ban me. I just couldn’t resist. But I was kind enough to come clean before everyone checked their accounts again.
mt date is NADA NADA NADA. ORDERED IN DECEMBER

• Funny
Reactions: Moose57 and Drew-MS
Usually I can tell after the first 2 or 3 posts on the last page that there's not much on the ten pages I've missed (since this morning) that's worth going back to. But of course, this time I had to stick around to the end of the VIN mystery.
There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back....