Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two things:

The monkey is at work again--after being blank for the last week, both orders updated:
  • The Plaid order (MSM/White/Wood/Arachnid), placed last week now shows June
  • The LR order (same config) placed in Feb now shows June 23-30 o_O
So, I am digesting that...

The configurator provides timing for *new* orders. I dates shift there, you cannot then assume it applies to every order. The dates usually shift out because of some manufacturing constraint, so the might have run out of CF bits fro new orders, but they still have enough in the parts bin an existing order.

Last edited:
I went through the parking lots for Devon PA dealer, no model s in sight.
Thanks to you and @yerEVan for doing this and saving me the hour one way trip, as I was curious about Devon too!

PS. Don’t see you listed on the tracker. If you’re so inclined to add your details, here is the link. Refresh Model S Tracking

We must BELIEVE !!

Attachments

• 4CA21D92-124B-41F7-A83D-11CCD7F5090C.png
    4CA21D92-124B-41F7-A83D-11CCD7F5090C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: T-Racer
I'm officially no longer blank... now June 21-30 (original order on Dec 11). Honestly, still don't have much confidence on this for a few reasons:
1. I have a Model S LR without FSD (based on speculations here, the expectation is they will prioritize higher margin configurations)
2. White exterior color - haven't seen many of these in flyover videos or in the parking lot where they are storing the vehicles
3. Live on the east coast
4. Why get my hopes up... will likely be blank again in a few hours or days.

I would expect they would need to assign a VIN by the end of next week or shortly thereafter to actually deliver to the east coast by the end of June.

I'm officially no longer blank... now June 21-30 (original order on Dec 11). Honestly, still don't have much confidence on this for a few reasons:
1. I have a Model S LR without FSD (based on speculations here, the expectation is they will prioritize higher margin configurations)
2. White exterior color - haven't seen many of these in flyover videos or in the parking lot where they are storing the vehicles
3. Live on the east coast
4. Why get my hopes up... will likely be blank again in a few hours or days.

I would expect they would need to assign a VIN by the end of next week or shortly thereafter to actually deliver to the east coast by the end of June.
BUT you DID order arachnids so......still prioritizing higher margin configurations 😂 J/K

• Funny
Reactions: Road Warrior