Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be good lol.

When I get my car + dragy, I will find a surface where I will hit <2 0-60 and send that data to motor trend. If they can hit 2.07 seconds 0-60 on an unprepped surface then statistically it is very possible to get below 2. Look how close @omarsultan is getting with only a few trials! He already hit 2.1.

The June estimate only shows up once in a while on my pre-refresh 2020 order. My other LR order (exactly same config) placed on 01/27 never got a date so far. Some SA told me a couple of weeks ago that having no date is actually better than a future placeholder like August/September. Hmm...the many mysteries of Tesla logistics.
Wonder why that it. Maybe they are trying to pair you to a car before just slotting you with a month.

If so, that gives me hope. But there is also a ton of orders prior to mine that should get priority.

When I get my car + dragy, I will find a surface where I will hit <2 0-60 and send that data to motor trend. If they can hit 2.07 seconds 0-60 on an unprepped surface then statistically it is very possible to get below 2. Look how close @omarsultan is getting with only a few trials! He already hit 2.1.
Yeah, there was a lot of manufactured drama in the way they wrote that up--they had to find some way to caveat the car's performance.