Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone that is interested in a LR review, here you go!

One of the better videos that went into detail about things like the interface, the functionality, as well as just to see the buttons for direction control below the phone cradles. It also makes me happy knowing that the X will be more comfortable for family that's going to get stuck in the back seat.

One of the better videos that went into detail about things like the interface, the functionality, as well as just to see the buttons for direction control below the phone cradles. It also makes me happy knowing that the X will be more comfortable for family that's going to get stuck in the back seat.
Glad you liked it! The MX should be exactly the same, just bigger.:)

What a petty human being... I disagree with the content he posted on this thread, he finds random posts of mine to disagree with from random threads elsewhere on the forum.

Knock yourself out @Ramphex 🤡 I have 2531 more posts that you've missed.
View attachment 689243

he did the exact same thing to me, and then publicly called ME out when i disagreed with a couple of his posts. dude needs a thicker skin.

What a petty human being... I disagree with the content he posted on this thread, he finds random posts of mine to disagree with from random threads elsewhere on the forum.

Knock yourself out @Ramphex 🤡 I have 2531 more posts that you've missed.
View attachment 689243

Did you cry rest of them a river too?

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 5.37.06 PM.png

• Disagree
Reactions: jbcarioca
Only to then learn that it in fact is NOT here(It's in NJ, I'm in VA).... Communication is such a strong suit. Fun fact, i leave for business trip for a week tomorrow, so it will be sitting on the lot for a week. Oh well, i am almost home(i think). Apologies to those who have waited longer or are being punted further forward.

If you need someone to pick up your car in NJ and drive it to VA, I know someone who would be happy to help hah :)

I was just annoyed by that video. Not because it's a bad video, but it's not a LR vs Plaid video. There's just a LR in it!

What seventh level of hell is this? Is this just "changing things JUST to be changing things, or is my page just screwed UPPPP?" Still no VIN BTW. This is the second change on the page in the past few days. First with the "Agreements" and now a new login page. C'MON, hire more people to get the cars out to the owners and fewer website programmers ELON!!!!! Rant over - for today anyway :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 4.38.05 PM.png

Last edited: