Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I appear to be joining all of you who have date ranges.

Mine says August 15-29 now.

My Tesla person still says I'll have a vin within a couple fo days and will have my car by next weekend.

Now to a few of us see to be having positive signs on 19" Plaid, maybe this si real, whatever 'this' is.
As soon as some us actually have deliveries I may faint from shock.

My Tesla person still says I'll have a vin within a couple fo days and will have my car by next weekend.

Now to a few of us see to be having positive signs on 19" Plaid, maybe this si real, whatever 'this' is.
Fortunately Tesla built our account page like a slot machine. I just keep pulling the handle until I see those three magic rollers line up. V I N

what is order date?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

Attachments

• 0bd776b03d58a8b4fa959429507f49cd.jpg
    0bd776b03d58a8b4fa959429507f49cd.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 74
I THINK a buddy of mine who races around here mentioned they use jet fuel, or something crazy like that?

The closest track to you (and me) is in Atco, NJ. I've spent tons of time there as I used to race my heavily modified '94 Toyota Supra there.

Once you get your car, we should hook up and I'll show you the ropes. Pretty trivial, TBH.

The closest track to you (and me) is in Atco, NJ. I've spent tons of time there as I used to race my heavily modified '94 Toyota Supra there.

Once you get your car, we should hook up and I'll show you the ropes. Pretty trivial, TBH.
One of my favorite cars growing up (showing my age a little). I used to run a twin turbo 350z I had at Cecil County Dragway in Northeastern MD. Depending where you are in NJ, it can't be too far.

I texted my SA for an update yesterday and he just called me to tell me he can finally see when my car will arrive at the SC. He says it will be there late evening on Aug 9th and his team will need the 10th to do the inspection/detail. He scheduled my pickup for the 11th at 10am :) Hopefully that doesn't change lol.

As soon as we hung up I checked my account page and it does show the pickup date/time and includes new documents. It is also asking for final payment but I will do that at the SC once I see the car and accept delivery.

sounds great, THANK YOU! I'm in Monmouth - THOUGHT he may have been able to drive in Englishtown, and there's the other one on 34 unless I'm mistaken.

sounds great, THANK YOU! I'm in Monmouth - THOUGHT he may have been able to drive in Englishtown, and there's the other one on 34 unless I'm mistaken.
Englishtown's dragstrip is gone. That place was a mecca for drag racing forever...but then the housing values in the neighboring land went higher, and they got pressured to cut down the noise levels. One thing led to another, and now it is gone. A bunch of local drag strips have closed down, and Atco came dangerously close in the past few days. It's probably still up for sale, and the days are numbered there as well, sad to say.