Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19"
Grey outside
Black inside
Carbon interior
Same except mine has wood.
As COO, that would maybe work. As long as Elon would still have the ultimate say, then I think that maybe would help to smooth things over. The problem is, it would be a tall order to find someone who wouldn't just tell the public lies to tie them over like other car makers do.🙂
Maybe Elon should have the 'Master of Coin' ditch the Cryptos and start focusing on operations. Just a thought

I am interested in this as well. Picking up my Plaid next Friday. They say you have 100 miles to identify issues so I don't need to spend too much time during pickup unless something is glaring, but want to make sure I don't miss anything of course. Plaid+ Conversion to Plaid, Blue, Black, Carbon Fiber, 21s
Here is what I have on my side.
Waiting for 2022, 2023 ???? here on the old continent
In the meantime, thank you for your testimonies, your photos and I sincerely hope that those who have been waiting for too long will be served soon

Attachments

• Tesla-Delivery-Checklist.pdf
    134.6 KB · Views: 63
I just took the car home and found all the issues. Have appt tomorrow at the SC, I probably could have stayed and have them address it but We just rolled out of there.
They told me i had “100” miles to get the stuff fixed which i dont get cause ive had issues resolved at 5/10k miles, sounds like bullshit to make you go home after delivery.
Yea i doubt that as well. I'm about at 42k miles and a month away from my 2 year mark on my model 3 and i brought it in two weeks ago for some panel gaps and rattles inside and they fixed the issues.

Please someone confirm gabeincal's flyover for yesterday. It's still locked but must be showing bunch of 19"'s. It will also confirm whether LR models are being produced

How do you intend on determining LR from a drone? I have decent eyes, but I cannot see through white transportation wrap to find the PLAID badge.

This is how obviously:

As an update, a few minutes ago, I received an email saying final payment is now due, and my account page updated with a VIN and with the MVPA agreement filled out and dated August 5 (tomorrow). The estimate delivery date, which has been Aug. 16-25 for the past week or so, is now gone. I just emailed the relationship manager I have been dealing with to ask what he knows about the actual delivery date. This person is who called me in May to ask if I wanted to convert my Sept 2020 Plaid+ order to a Plaid 'for expedited delivery maybe in June'. Does the assignment of a VIN and delivery of the MVPA and request for payment indicate that I am getting close? Or not?
Thanks,
Identical situation here. My EDD was Aug 19-27, went blank today, VIN and MVPA appeared. I received the same email so I called SC. The TA said I do not have to make payment at the moment. He said he'll reach out to me once the car is built and has left Freemont. Congrats !!
Edit: weird receiving a VIN prior to the car being made but it's all good.

VIN received for Plaid with 19s :)
My EDD isn't there which was Aug 19-27. I just called the SC and I was told the car should arrive within 2 weeks but he seemed to be guessing tbh. Feeling optimistic but you never know with Tesla ha. Finger's crossed.. Cheers
Whoa another Plaid with 19s getting a VIN! Congrats!!

Do you mind sharing the first 4 or 5 digits of your vehicleMapId? Just so we can see where you stack in the sheet below. Thanks!

Whoa another Plaid with 19s getting a VIN! Congrats!!

Do you mind sharing the first 4 or 5 digits of your vehicleMapId? Just so we can see where you stack in the sheet below. Thanks!

Thank you... I entered the number on the sheet a couple days ago but no worries; my vehicleMapid is 29690

Oooooooooh! I'll be very curious as to what tires they come with when delivered, and if they're different from the P Zeros. Also, this delay I wonder could be to do with a software update for the 19s? Is that possible? We'll never know, potentially!

I'm pretty confident the car will come with the P Zero 'Elect' especially since the 'Elect' is the only P Zeros specific for Tesla's. Hopefully we'll have evidence very soon :)

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Identical situation here. My EDD was Aug 19-27, went blank today, VIN and MVPA appeared. I received the same email so I called SC. The TA said I do not have to make payment at the moment. He said he'll reach out to me once the car is built and has left Freemont. Congrats !!
Edit: weird receiving a VIN prior to the car being made but it's all good.
My EDD went blank for a while, then overnight came back with a smaller spread. Maybe yours will as well

Scheduled to pickup tommorrow at 10am. So I decided to get insurance (which I was dreading after reading others post) but to my surprise it is $1200 per year, with $500 deductible, so not as bad as expected.
Not bad - I was quoted $957 for mine with a $100 deductible, which I was surprised about. I'm 28 years old if that makes a difference.