Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crazy because I ordered MSP on 3/7 but no VIN yet. I’m assuming it’s coming soon, though. I still got the sports seats and $2k discount automatically adjusted.
Check that you have provided all the requested information. Driver License pix, insurance info for current car. Also loan info if you are financing.

Tesla will not assign a VIN until all the ducks are in a row.

I was seeing around 270-280 on my ‘22 M3P I had a year ago. This is what you’re seeing from your Plaid? Way better than 200. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, 270 is probably about right. I could probably squeeze out 300 if I really try, but the car seems much more sensitive to speed as far as efficiency goes than the 3 was.

I doubt real world range for the new M3P will be drastically lower than the old.

210 mile real world range for the new M3P…….no thanks. I’ll keep my Plaid order.
Totally agree. Think that is really disappointing and poor effort by Tesla. Come out with real improvements, including longer and more realistic range. Would rather see Tesla and Lucid do the same EPA test the Germans do, where the ranges is underestimated and ends up being much better in real driving.

Only if you qualify for the tax credit
If you don't qualify for the tax credits because you make a lot of money, it means that you "probably" don't have to worry about the difference in price and could "probably" buy a Plaid without blinking an eye if you wanted to 😂 But what is weird is you can't get a paint color and white seats because it puts you over the $55k limit. You either get your exterior color choice or seat color choice, not both.

If you don't qualify for the tax credits because you make a lot of money, it means that you "probably" don't have to worry about the difference in price and could "probably" buy a Plaid without blinking an eye if you wanted to 😂 But what is weird is you can't get a paint color and white seats because it puts you over the $55k limit. You either get your exterior color choice or seat color choice, not both.
The income limit is only $150k. Thats not so much that you don’t have to worry about price.

The income limit is only $150k. Thats not so much that you don’t have to worry about price.
Married couples is double that, which is $300k. A single person making more than $150k is "usually" pretty decent if you live within your means. Also, pay is based on your location as well. $150k as a single person would go a long way in most of the places that I have lived, but in other places it could be chump change. That's why I quoted probably in my post because not everyone's circumstances are the same.

Married couples is double that, which is $300k. A single person making more than $150k is "usually" pretty decent if you live within your means. Also, pay is based on your location as well. $150k as a single person would go a long way in most of the places that I have lived, but in other places it could be chump change. That's why I quoted probably in my post because not everyone's circumstances are the same.
$150k is decent as a single person, but it's not "buy a plaid without thinking about it" decent.

Even at 300k, I wouldn't say it's so much money that you don't have to think about it.