Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading all the great information posted here, decided to join the club while I wait like many here......

I thought I was getting impatient for my car and something was wrong with me, guess not, there is something special about this toy....!!

Spoke to my DS and she thinks I should be going to production next week, looking at stats that would mean about 1900-2000 cars per week for 154xx VIN's to start next week.

Thanks! Wait is painful of course but love to read this forum like 100 times a day. I am sure MyTesla and TMC is on top of my enterprises firewall's most frequented list since my addiction.
Welcome to the frustrating "wait club".
I am so close now I can taste it. Waiting for a call any day now for pick-up. Killing time here listening to many others in same boat. Misery loves company

Reactions: javawolfpack
From what I understood, Train or truck depends on number of cars ready for shipment for a location/Area, so strong possibility we can end up on same shipment.
I am taking delivery of my S75D tomorrow at tysons. I was supposed to pick up last week, but there was a "manufacturing defect" that had to be fixed. In any event, my understanding is that the cars are transported via train to chicago and then unloaded to truck via batch shipment. It's an average of 4-5 wks for delivery (from confirmation).

I am taking delivery of my S75D tomorrow at tysons. I was supposed to pick up last week, but there was a "manufacturing defect" that had to be fixed. In any event, my understanding is that the cars are transported via train to chicago and then unloaded to truck via batch shipment. It's an average of 4-5 wks for delivery (from confirmation).

That's good news! Hoping my S60 comes in before the 9/15th so I can make it's first road trip. I confirmed 7/22, so.... there's a chance.

Congrats, they said that the rear quarter panel was a different color, right? Let us know how it looks.

IMG_20160811_110158.jpg