Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t want other car besides the MS either. But the base Taycan is looking good right now. What’s funny is that the guy tried to sell me the M3 performance instead of waiting 🤡 Mann, I don’t want to wait until The end of May, especially since I HAVE NO CAR!!! I don’t know what to do now. I really hope they stick to March
Im with you on this thought. The Taycan is starting to look really good to me also! Different look, better quality build, handling, colors and available right now! 😬😬 lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Christine69420
and just like that, back to AP…
0BA05DBB-6736-47A0-A3FE-6E290229D331.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Tigers
Im with you on this thought. The Taycan is starting to look really good to me also! Different look, better quality build, handling, colors and available right now! 😬😬 lol.
Umm... Taycan is a bad idea. It has superior build quality, efficiency and it’s a Porsche but Electrify America is a pile of mess right now. A car signifies freedom and Tesla realised early on and built a charging network that just works. Actually this is why any non-Tesla is a no-go for me. I am not a big fan of 3/Y because I am a sucker for some luxury having driven several BMWs and it is Model S or bust. I will absolutely go back to ICE until at least 2025 if Model S disappoints. I expect Electrify America and other charging networks to get better over time but they are not there now. I don’t want to buy a car just for in-city driving.

Why do you need a Taycan then? To drive from your garage to a country club and back?
So the only reason to buy a Tesla or Taycan is to drive cross country? Doesn’t matter where I drive so long as I enjoy the ride getting there. That’s what I don’t get. People like certain cars for their reasons. Just because I don’t drive cross country doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy driving, performance and being an auto enthusiast. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why not just get a plugin hybrid prius?

Don't understand people eager to rent cars. I buy cars to drive and enjoy life. They are tools and need to be driven.

There are several reasons I chose Tesla. The only I can go into on a public forum is because of what they have to offer in range and infrastructure. Their tech is cool but it the quick charging at home/on road and base range.

So the only reason to buy a Tesla or Taycan is to drive cross country? Doesn’t matter where I drive so long as I enjoy the ride getting there. That’s what I don’t get. People like certain cars for their reasons. Just because I don’t drive cross country doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy driving, performance and being an auto enthusiast. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was just curious. If you have money to throw at Porsche or anyone else there is nothing that would stop you. God Speed!

Umm... Taycan is a bad idea. It has superior build quality, efficiency and it’s a Porsche but Electrify America is a pile of mess right now. A car signifies freedom and Tesla realised early on and built a charging network that just works. Actually this is why any non-Tesla is a no-go for me. I am not a big fan of 3/Y because I am a sucker for some luxury having driven several BMWs and it is Model S or bust. I will absolutely go back to ICE until at least 2025 if Model S disappoints. I expect Electrify America and other charging networks to get better over time but they are not there now. I don’t want to buy a car just for in-city driving.
The Taycan looks good and drives well. Many households also have a second vehicle.

Reactions: foos
I was just curious. If you have money to throw at Porsche or anyone else there is nothing that would stop you. God Speed!
Not really. I guess the Tesla process is just a shocker compared to what I’ve experienced with other cars I’ve owned. It is nice. It is at the cutting edge of tech but I wish they would treat us a better in terms of transparently and the buying process. Also I hope they’ve stepped up their game in build quality.

Reactions: cubsnlinux